Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shift Knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Slick914
Just got this shift knob and think it's a nice piece, so thought I'd share. It's billet aluminum anodized black. It's similar to the original, but obviously not for those of you needing an original type knob. Only thing I would of done different is put the set screws on the back side so they wouldn't be noticed when installed. Overall, very pleased for $69 shipped.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif
Gint
Nice.

But that just ain't right...

Where'd you get it?!?!
Slick914
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 27 2008, 03:35 PM) *

Nice.

But that just ain't right...

Where'd you get it?!?!

Sorry, didn't post it so it didn't seem like an advertisment.

Got it from an Ebay seller, but if you contact him he'll sell for the same price outside of Ebay as well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Billet-Alum...emZ360090460767
Gint
Thanks. That's much better. smile.gif
Slick914
I'll post his email as soon as he gives me permission to.
Mark Henry
Nice, tell him to post this in the vendors section!
Slick914
His name and email...

Dan

troonsouth48@hotmail.com

familienauto
I have installed one of these in our car. It is made by Accutronix. It is a very nice piece and I much prefer the set screws to the stock crush washer system. It should be noted that it is noticeably heavier than a stock shift knob, which some people may like and some may despise. I didn't really care because I'm usually not in a hurry to shift, but in a AX situation I could see someone finding it annoying.

Zach
roadster fan
I have seen these and they are nice. I would have one on my 71 but........

I dont want any thieves to get a free pass on finding reverse up to the left to get the car up my semi steep driveway happy11.gif

Jim
70Sixter
I just noticed that Performance Products is selling a good looking reproduction. Looks good on paper anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.