Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-ALS Walk and I met Kori!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
I went to the local ALS to support another friend stricken with this and ran into Kori, Dave Crawdry's wife and kids. Wow, the kids have gotten big!
Got the new phone # too so we (local club members) can get out to help Dave set up that f*cking computer!!!

Here is a linky to donate to ALS if you can!
http://walkwa.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/Everg...ujajntw1.app26b

I maybe scumbag liberal but I donate my time to causes as much as I can to help others.
KELTY360
smilie_pokal.gif

Is that Seward Park?

Hope we can get it together to help out this time.
Bleyseng
Dave is doing fine although pretty much bed ridden. He needs the computer set up and that big moniter Root says he has.

Lets make it happen for once. biggrin.gif
number6
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Sep 27 2008, 05:51 PM) *

Dave is doing fine although pretty much bed ridden. He needs the computer set up and that big moniter Root says he has.

Lets make it happen for once. biggrin.gif

I'm new here so don't know Dave, but I'd be happy to contribute computer time and/or hardware.

-duc
rick 918-S
If I lived closer I would be there to help in a minute. If you guys ever have time to do an inventory of Dave's car I think we should still do a World Build.
markb
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 27 2008, 06:14 PM) *

If I lived closer I would be there to help in a minute. If you guys ever have time to do an inventory of Dave's car I think we should still do a World Build.

agree.gif
Tell me how I can help.
914werke
Remember this:

Click to view attachment
914werke
Dan I and Roger were just working/talking about this as the monitor in question
has been stored in my Trk/basement for a good part othe summer.
How many of you might be free coming up next WE to meet and visit deliver and setup this for Dave?
Bleyseng
I am not available next weekend but maybe during the week can sneak out there after work.
KELTY360
I could be available next weekend or early evening during the week.
Bleyseng
icon_bump.gif

ok, lets make it happen for Dave
Root_Werks
Cool, glad to see something surface on Dave and Kori. Yeah, poor Rich has been storing that mamoth monitor for months now. Time to deliver and get it installed. I am free Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Someone get a couple of us together and set a date. Can someone call Kori and see if this weekend works?
SGB
I'm gonna bump this one.
Root_Werks
Anyone up for this weekend then? Saturday afternoon? Sunday?
914werke
I am confused24.gif Did this get discussed Tues witht the crew at the RAM?
Root_Werks
If it's just us Rich, let's do it to just get it done. let me know which day works best for you. You cool with using your truck to haul it still?
914werke
Spoke to Kori last night she said that Dave was excited to see the crew again and
was appreciative of the gift.
She was goann be out with the Kids this morn but said that this afternoon (Sat.)
or Sun they were free.

I guess Ill load the Monitor in the truck this morn.
KELTY360
I could help later this afternoon. Got to go over to Vashon this AM. You can reach me @ 425_255_2556 if anything is going on.
Root_Werks
I am in class this morning, Rich, give me a ring around noon. Let's get 'er done this weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.