Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear fog light again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AJB
I know there's been lots of discussion on here regarding the good, the bad and the uglyness of rear fog lights on our favourite cars, but owing to the fog we get over here for a good part of the year, I'm seriously considering one. Anything that helps be seen has got to be worth considering - especially in a car so small.

The thing is, we normally have them on the opposite side to you left hand drive boys, and I've never seen one mounted on the right hand rear of a 914. Has anyone else? Was this ever available as either a factory or dealer fit option?

And if so, has anyone got pictures? I'm guessing it wouldn't look good with the position of the rear badges. Any input? Thanks in advance.

Alastair
Eric_Shea
James has the factory placement measurements. I would imagine it would be as simple as reversing the location.

Jeff is the only one making the factory harness for these so... I don't think having one made some 20" longer would matter much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.