Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A customer of mine has a problem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
So, I was supposed to repaint a customers car, but I found that the passanger side rear is quite a bit lower than the drivers side. I'd say the tin worm already found it's way into the suspension points. sad.gif

Also, the 914 looks really out of place in my collection laugh.gif
djm914-6
I suppose it can be repaired, but while I'm in there...
djm914-6
A 3.6 six would be more entertaining than the 2.0 four...
djm914-6
Then with a little rolling of the fenders...
Dave good looking set of toys.

By the way, how do you go about attaching a pic to one's response?
L8Apex
Wow, what company makes that red 964? I've been looking for one in a 1/18
maf914
QUOTE(0396 @ Feb 6 2004, 06:21 PM)
By the way, how do you go about attaching a pic  to one's response?

Click on "Reply" and go to the reply page. Look at the bottom of the page. There is a "File Attachment" line and a browse box. Click on browse, find and attach your photo file. It works!

Mike

BTW, my 914's finally arrived last week. The blue one is gonna get stripped and given a coat of Malaga red.
maf914,

Thank you.. Over looked it.
djm914-6
Wow, what company makes that red 964? I've been looking for one in a 1/18

This one is by Anson. I found it on ebay for less than $10. It's pretty poor quality though.

BTW, my 914's finally arrived last week. The blue one is gonna get stripped and given a coat of Malaga red.

This one will be sprayed House of Kolor Deep Black. Stripping the car should be interesting.
EdwardBlume
Post instructions on stripping the model. I've got two blue models but it would be nice to paint it Olympic Blue. smile.gif
URY914
You could acid dip them in a stainless steel sink laugh.gif

Paul
maf914
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Feb 7 2004, 06:58 AM)

This one will be sprayed House of Kolor Deep Black. Stripping the car should be interesting.

Several months ago I ordered a few cans of Malaga red from Tower Paint to have on hand for touch up work. Also had them match the white of my Nissan pickup. Good service, even if they were a little pricey. I recommend them.

Mike
L8Apex
DOh. Poor quality. I really like the quality of UT models. They are much better than the Maisto's but not as good (and expensive) as the AutoArts.

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.