Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back home...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
Back home again...

It was short, but very sweet. Had a great week in Ca!

Seen and done some great stuff, finally met some of you in real life and some that I hadn't met before. Good folks!

So, it was great meeting y'all... I'm sure I'll be back for more biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
Oh, remember this pic, for a previous thread?
It's Brad and Jon Watts about 20 years ago...

IPB Image
Jeroen
This is what they look like today biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Dave_Darling
Ya-Roon, it was great to meet you in person. And I'm glad to see you exaggerated your difficulty with spoken English--we could understand you just fine, and you seemed to understand us pretty well too.

It's always nice to put a face to the email address, and in this case it was even better! Glad you could stop by.

--DD
Jenny
Yes, yes! I second that. It was a real pleasure to meet you. And I thought your english was exceptional. From what brad said, I thought you couldn't speak or understand a lick of engrish. laugh.gif

Hopefully you and family (Zoe, was it?) can come out to play again soon.

Jen
Jeroen
Just before leaving, I bought a "learn to speak english in 24 hours" audio tape
I think it was pretty good, cause the flight was only 12 hours biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
WOW, Brad sure has grown!
Geoff
campbellcj
Wish I could've met you in person Jeroen. Unfortunately, work has been way too hectic lately, and I couldn't escape. wacko.gif
Brad Roberts
Chris,

When I make reference to you.. I normally say "the quiet guy". Jeroen is another one of those "quiet guy's" Had you met him.... you guy's would have just sat there and stared into space....LOL. I'm sure he will be back for a LA event this year.

B
Curvie Roadlover
Jon, looking at your "before and after" pics, it appears that you suffer from the same horrible skin condition that aflicts Michael Jackson. I hope nothing starts happening to your nose. lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
Oh.. man that was good. I'll keep an eye on my good buddie Jon's nose for you.

B
campbellcj
Haha... I speak up when it's important. Had to do a 1 hour presentation for 50 Boeing guys in Houston this morning. Jeroen and I could have discussed web server log formats or something fascinating like that :cursor:
Jeroen
Chris,

When I make reference to you.. I normally say "the quiet guy". Jeroen is another one of those "quiet guy's" Had you met him.... you guy's would have just sat there and stared into space....LOL. I'm sure he will be back for a LA event this year.

B

Ayup, I'm not too much of a talker... not in my native tongue either
Brad took care of that just fine, he talked enuf for the both of us biggrin.gif

And yes, I fear I'll be in the Ca region quite a bit more often in the future biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.