Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BBS wheel goodness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
Today the UPS man dropped these off smile.gif And as a bonus they will fit my SC also piratenanner.gif These are BBS RS in 16x7 + 16x8 that are in real nice condition, should look great on my /6 GT conversion. I payed $100.00 per wheel and that included the freight delivered to my door !!! One more piece of the puzzle. beerchug.gif
carr914
Good Score Rick. See you at Petit

T.C.
jc914
nice buy smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Nice score!
PanelBilly
You would be a wise shopper. Did you have coupons for them?
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 30 2008, 04:55 PM) *

You would be a wise shopper. Did you have coupons for them?

I found these on the Pelican forum. The guy was selling these along with some Rial wheels. It was just good timing and the gent selling them was in a hurry to raise some cash. It's all good biggrin.gif
mskala
Good stuff at a good price, if you can make 'em fit (but you have flares so will be easy.) These are not BBS RS, the RS are the 3-piece 'non-race' wheels with 36 bolts around them on 16's.
904svo
Here is the picture of my BBS rim with home made hub caps

Click to view attachment
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(mskala @ Sep 30 2008, 05:29 PM) *

Good stuff at a good price, if you can make 'em fit (but you have flares so will be easy.) These are not BBS RS, the RS are the 3-piece 'non-race' wheels with 36 bolts around them on 16's.

Thanks for the clarification on RS.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(904svo @ Sep 30 2008, 07:54 PM) *

Here is the picture of my BBS rim with home made hub caps

Click to view attachment

Nice center caps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.