Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Saturday October 18th. 9am to noonish... Bring the family enjoy a nice fall day! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... See you there.
LarryR
Hey Rob,

I have a better answer than my usual lame cant make it.... I will say that if I can get the 70 teener that I just bought running in time I will be there. Even though it is sitting there with no engine or trans in it I think I can have it going in time as I have an engine and trans laying in wait.

So If indeed I succeed Amanda and I would love to make the drive up there.

Off topic wait till you see the pics of the 70 ... Just got it home on Saturday. Very nice condition original paint and I have not even detailed it yet. just washed it and it is very nice.

Larry
ConeDodger
QUOTE(LarryR @ Sep 30 2008, 09:57 PM) *

Hey Rob,

I have a better answer than my usual lame cant make it.... I will say that if I can get the 70 teener that I just bought running in time I will be there. Even though it is sitting there with no engine or trans in it I think I can have it going in time as I have an engine and trans laying in wait.

So If indeed I succeed Amanda and I would love to make the drive up there.

Off topic wait till you see the pics of the 70 ... Just got it home on Saturday. Very nice condition original paint and I have not even detailed it yet. just washed it and it is very nice.

Larry

Hey wowwowee!!! Larry is a Bay area guy! That will make a nice trip for you and Amanda! Be sure to let me know for sure you are coming! Nicho sometimes wants to sleep in. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Coffee, donuts, and people who love the cars you do! Saturday October 18th, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... You never know who might be at the reunion and the stories are always great!

Another pic of the white car... Driver is legendary fast in the cone world.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Life is grand at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring the car out and lie about it biggrin.gif See ya there!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

They're giving out free money at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! (no) You should come down! (yes) October 18th, 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring your wife and bring your kids...
jimtab
I'd love to do it but I will be preforming the wedding ceremony for Mike and Noel in SJ....yes, the Evil wedding....how could I refuse....I don't think Noel would ever forgive me if I didn't show up....yall have a good time tho....hear?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jimtab @ Oct 3 2008, 07:58 PM) *

I'd love to do it but I will be preforming the wedding ceremony for Mike and Noel in SJ....yes, the Evil wedding....how could I refuse....I don't think Noel would ever forgive me if I didn't show up....yall have a good time tho....hear?

We will have some evil donuts in their honor...
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and win a free donut!!! Well, ok a cheap donut. Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue!!!

ConeDodger

Don't miss the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion on Saturday October 18th, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! A great way to start the weekend!!!
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Need a break? Come to the Porsche Family Reunion Saturday October 18th at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks! 9am to Noonish at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring the family and of course... the car biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Less than two weeks left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue...
ConeDodger

Saturday October 18th! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish.
Bring the car! Bring the kids! Bring your wife AND girlfriend! We will watch the entertainment laugh.gif
ConeDodger

A little over a week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. October 18th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue...

Come on out and enjoy the late season warm weather and sunshine!!!
biosurfer1
I think I'll be there and try my best to drag Justin with me
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 10 2008, 01:35 PM) *

I think I'll be there and try my best to drag Justin with me

Geez... He has been married for a month. He has to come out sometime??? biggrin.gif
eg914
I am going to make it, unless some home front disaster strikes.
jcd914
Alas I will miss this one too sad.gif
I missed last month, I was pouring concrete but at least this month I will miss it for some fun.
I will be at Laguna Seca for the Sports Car Championship's.
Maybe I can talk my buddy into coming, he bought my one running 914 from me.

Have a donut (or 2) for me!

Take Care
Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Oct 10 2008, 11:47 PM) *

Alas I will miss this one too sad.gif
I missed last month, I was pouring concrete but at least this month I will miss it for some fun.
I will be at Laguna Seca for the Sports Car Championship's.
Maybe I can talk my buddy into coming, he bought my one running 914 from me.

Have a donut (or 2) for me!

Take Care
Jim

I wondered what happened to you last month! Tell your buddy to come! See you next time...
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish...
Bring the family and start your weekend right! See you there!!!

ConeDodger
Five days left icon_bump.gif !
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Only a couple days left until the event icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger
This 9:14 update brought to you by Woodman of the World!

Come to the event! You will like it!
ConeDodger

Only two days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Come on down!!!
ConeDodger
Oh my gosh it's tomorrow!!! Be there!!!
biosurfer1
gunna have to miss it this month... too many unfinished errands. sorry guys, have a donut for me:)
ConeDodger
Another awesome Porsche Family Reunion! I think at one time we had 7 kids there running about... Well, OK, 6 were running around in circles and one was only a month old... The 6 cylinders outnumbered the 4 cylinders this time. 2 2.7 liter 6 cylinders, a 3.2 in a taildragger and Bill with his 1.7...
See you all next month and this time BRETT THIS IS YOUR ERRAND! Even Justin showed up!!!
biosurfer1
I know, I know...but Justin wont show up next time if you keep telling people he has a 2.7...3.0 now!

smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 18 2008, 02:01 PM) *

I know, I know...but Justin wont show up next time if you keep telling people he has a 2.7...3.0 now!

smile.gif

Oooooh damn... Yup, that is correct. Sorry Justin....... sad.gif
Justinp71
yeah you better reconize, I mean come on does that look like a 2.7.....j/k

And Yes I put together my motor on a bench!
eg914
Fun was had by all. The donuts, coffee, and company were great. And I met a new face.

Even though my car may have the smallest engine, I think it may get driven the most! It's a trade-off I'm willing to live with . . . though more HP would not be shunned.

ConeDodger
That is true... Bill's car is one of the few that I know of that is daily driven. It is in very nice shape for a "work horse".

Guys, PM me your phone numbers. I want to put together a local contact list...

After Justin, Bill, and Chuck left a whole family showed up from all the way down in Los Banos. They have family in Vacaville and will be making the trip next month too. You should have seen the fun-fest with Javier and Jessica's girls when they met Neeann, Neesha, and Soya! I bet they all slept like babies on the way home! We were there until 1pm!

porschecb
Sorry I missed this Rob! To much stuff going on. Maybe next time.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Oct 19 2008, 03:20 PM) *

Michael,
You can't miss next months. One of the big announcements will be that Wanda is buying the coffee and donuts! biggrin.gif Seriously, everyone has a life and we can't be everywhere... But, Wanda is buying so plan on next month!
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

...actual pictures of the event that is...

smile.gif
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 19 2008, 03:59 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ Oct 19 2008, 03:20 PM) *

Michael,
You can't miss next months. One of the big announcements will be that Wanda is buying the coffee and donuts! biggrin.gif Seriously, everyone has a life and we can't be everywhere... But, Wanda is buying so plan on next month!

When has she not bought! Car goes into paint thanksgiving week (i hope) Dam new black lab puppy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.