Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Palo Alto/San Mateo Area Members?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Who wants a dirty job? biggrin.gif
KELTY360
popcorn[1].gif
Eric_Shea
(just need some struts sent to me... not too bad.)
jesiv
Eric,

What do you need?

Regards,

James
jimtab
If you need help, I'm in....I owe Eric.....
Eric_Shea
I just need someone to pick up some struts and mail them to me. wink.gif

Let me know.

I'll be in SF tomorrow but I'll be stationed around Moscone Center. No escape in sight. I fly out around 4:30 Saturday but I don't think I can get to PA/SM and pick up struts and get them on a plane home...

...maybe???
LarryR
I work in San Carlos which is right next to San Mateo. If you need them picked up and sent I could take care of that.

I sent you a PM about 10 days ago regarding some work ... Maybe if I do this for you... I could get a response?

Larry
Eric_Shea
Sorry... me no got a PM that I am aware of.
jimtab
Eric, I'm off tomorrow and only have a few errands to take care of, if you need me to get involved 650-355-1827.
LarryR
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 1 2008, 11:29 PM) *

Sorry... me no got a PM that I am aware of.

No problem, I was thinking there might have been some technical difficulties. Just ready to do the rear trailing arms. I picked up some S4 calipers and rotors for the front and the pm I sent was regarding what sort of brake set up for the rear and what are the next steps. .... I will drop off there on that topic as to not hijack this thread. beer.gif

If you want I can scoop up your parts and ship them with my trailing arms. As long as I can pick them up mon - fri. I work right there but home is 50 miles away.

Larry
Dave_Darling
Is Jim going to be taking care of this? LMK if not. I'm in PA, but I don't know how I would ship a set of struts... I'd probably take them to our UPS store and pay them to pack and ship. $$$$$.....

--DD
Eric_Shea
Thanks guys.

I sent a PM to Larry as it sounds like he'll be shipping a box this way anyway. Jim, you're on standby biggrin.gif Thanks Dave!

The ironic thing is, I'm staying at the top of Nob Hill at the Stanford Court. I've never been closer yet I don't have a way to pick them up and keep them in my hotel room etc.

I was wondering if I could somehow get them at the airport and check an extra box as luggage?? idea.gif
LarryR
Picked them up today at noon.

Larry
Eric_Shea
pray.gif
sixnotfour
What are they ?
Eric_Shea
Vintage RSR Bilstein's with factory raised spindles... nothing to see here. Move along. bootyshake.gif

(or they might be some simple T struts and hubs)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.