Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For those Ebay users...30% cashback from Live Search today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I saw a notice today that Microsoft Live Search is giving 30% cashback today on purchases ($200 cashback max).

You need to login to your Live Search account and do a search for "XXXX ebay" (XXXX being just about anything) and follow the link that says "Use Live Search and get cashback, or something close.

This comes and goes but it might be a good time to get that expensive 914 item you've been looking for!

I ended up getting a welder I've been looking for and saved $89, plus free shipping....

I tried to get a Rennshift, but after shipping and tax, since I'm in CA, it wasnt worth it, but for those outside CA, you get $153 cashback.

Notes: Does not work on houses, cars, etc and other big ticket items. MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE CASHBACK BANNER AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE!!! You must go through your own Live Search account to get the link for cashback, or I would have posted it here.

Please don't let this thread get into a Ebay pro/con debate, I'm just trying to save those who do use ebay a little money:)
Sleepin
Weird, not working on my account.
Slick914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Oct 1 2008, 10:42 PM) *

Weird, not working on my account.

Same here. sad.gif
biosurfer1
use the search term "cheap wii" and it should be the very first result, from there, you can search for anything you want...

ebay wii was workin earlier
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.