Full Version: Hot calendar pic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
heh,heh
GWN7
Looks like it's getting some air smile.gif

So what's the story?
J P Stein
Jim Chambers sent me the pic of the calendar put out by the local PCA region.
The pic is from an AX early in last season....in the rain. Can't tell if there is a bump there or if the ulfer is lifting his leg on sumthin'. Looks like I still had the 180lb springs in it.

I didn't get the calendar yet....and possibly never will. confused24.gif
Maybe Jim can get a shot without the flash reflection, eh, Jim?
Sammy
Dude, you need to get that thing corner balanced. it's so far off one wheel isn't even touching the ground! lol3.gif

you deserved that for trickin me into thinkin there was a nekid girl here
maf914
QUOTE(Sammy @ Feb 7 2004, 03:38 AM)
you deserved that for trickin me into thinkin there was a nekid girl here

Yeah, I thought JP was at least gonna send us to the E-bay Porsche parts sales girl! laugh.gif

Mike
Rogue
Too bad its not finished, I love me some Delphi! At speed that is. laugh.gif
rick 918-S
next best thin to the neckid grill.....COOOL smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
We need to get JP a body shop sponsor.. cool shot JP.

B
Chris H.
But if JP finishes off the bodywork he might have to change the name

ULF= Ugly Little F&*(^%
Joe Bob
Can't change ULF

It fits HIS nickname as well.....BUFF
My apology to the B-52...... laugh.gif

HEY JP....did ya get my check? I heard you got the weber covers.....
Porsche Rescue
JP, get Bruce Allert on the assignment. He is a "real" photographer and should have a calendar. I tried a couple more today and can't get a pic without flash.

If you can't get a calendar (contact Chris Greenwood through the club website) you can have my pic of "Miss February" lifting her leg next month!

When I had my 15 seconds of fame last year Chris sent me a nice print suitable for framing, no charge.
maf914
Hey, Ulf and MikeZ's cat have something in common:

They both only have three paws on the ground! laugh.gif

Mike
Bruce Allert
Hey Jim, thanks for the compliment. Hopefully I'll be seeing ya at JP's & I'll have your Pic printed up. I din't fergit'cha! I'm printing Craigs too from Rainbonnett. Try the calendar pic again & hold your hand over the flash if there's no control for turnin it off.

.........b
Joe Ricard
Speaking of calendars...... What happened to the 914 calendars???? Did I miss out??? The guy in the cubicle across from me has a Vette calendar. OK if you are into them.

What really need is a 914 screen saver with all of our cars changing every few seconds. even artsy fartsy. flag.gif
double-a
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Feb 8 2004, 05:30 AM)
What  really need is a 914 screen saver with all of our cars changing every few seconds.   even artsy fartsy. flag.gif

i have software that'll do that, it builds screensavers from flash files. i'd be happy to take a stab at it, i'd need some pics though...
Joe Ricard
Wouldn't matter who's cars. Mine would be preferable. What format is best to use. jpg, mpg, or others. I tried one of them free down load screen savers. Just made me irritated.

So many people have come out with great ideas Calendars etc. I guess hats went over pretty good. I guess it all comes down to what your time is worth.
JWest
I use this one gPhotoShow for my screensaver. You can point it to a folder and use images on your computer. The version 1 is free (it's what I have).
double-a
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Feb 9 2004, 04:54 AM)
Wouldn't matter who's cars. Mine would be preferable. What format is best to use. jpg, mpg, or others. I tried one of them free down load screen savers. Just made me irritated.

So many people have come out with great ideas Calendars etc. I guess hats went over pretty good. I guess it all comes down to what your time is worth.

i'll put together a screensaver of just your pics if you like, .jpg files will work great. by using flash to build the initial file, i can add motion, text and lots and lots of other stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.