Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When did this show up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
I just noticed this at the top of the page.

IPB Image

When I click on it, i get:

No input file specified.
Jeroen
Errr... I just put it in biggrin.gif
And please check again... it's working now!

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Does this go to Jeroen's "Special Projects Fund?" or Dave Darlings "Finally get my car running fund?" or can we click on the "Get Jenny a good roller fund?"
We need some options here...

Geoff
Brad Roberts
It goes into the "save the server fund" in case something happens and we lose our server space I can quickly have this running elsewhere.

We will see how it goes. Right now its going into my business account so we can accept credit cards.

B
Bleyseng
Is Anderson going to do the audit of the deposited funds?
Do I get a sticker for my car?
What about a free T shirt? or license plate frame?

I sent money in but I don't see any increase in the speed of the BBS, why ?

Geoff confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
Ha ha...

It is setup with a code that keeps it seperate from my "sales@all914.com" PayPal account. Because I had a business account and a personal account, they wouldnt let me setup a generic account for the club site. So.... I seperated it the best i could.

I'll just give a update once a month like I would if we held meetings.

B
Jeroen
well, I just made a donation and the speed of the bbs went up dramatically!
Oh... wait a minute... maybe that's because I finally have a DSL connection biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
jonwatts
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Mar 26 2003, 04:41 PM)
It is setup to with a code that keeps it seperate from my "sales@all914.com" PayPal account.

Oh, you mean a code like "IF $ > 0 THEN 914CLUB, ELSE ALL914.COM"

wink.gif
Brad Roberts
Jon,

You know me too well.

B
EdwardBlume
Just fed the kitty.

Thanks for making this thing happen!!!

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
rhodyguy
i would prefer not to give out a card #. but i made a donation to thesamba after a couple of good sales there. would a check/mo to an address work?
campbellcj
Minor technical triviality, but you might want to have the PayPal link open up in a separate browser window.

I lost track of the T-shirt and race decal issues... did anything happen with those ideas and if so how do I get some? flag.gif
Brad Roberts
Rhodyguy,

You have to post more than 500 times before you can donate... your too new... LOL

Chris,

What are your thoughts on the second window "pop" ??

B
campbellcj
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Mar 26 2003, 07:41 PM)
Chris,

What are your thoughts on the second window "pop" ??

B

Just a trival web geek detail. When you have a link that takes you to a completely separate web site (i.e. Paypal), it's nice to open a new browser window so the 914world.com site stays open too. (target="_blank" on the href tag). No biggie.
Jeroen
Done...
I thought it wouldn't work because it's not really a "href" but a "form" that takes you there (otherwise, I'd put it in right away. I guess we think alike biggrin.gif )
But it did, so now it does...

cheers,

Jeroen
rhodyguy
your as in mine, or you're as in you are? don't the 661 @ pp count for something? if i have to post over 500 first i'll be in big trouble. my wife just asked, " not another 914 site?".
Brad Roberts
That was "you're" I'm lazy...and at home. Dont worry about donating. Most people buying things from the web these days (or Ebay) already have a PayPal acount setup that allows them to donate with a check or money transfer. I appreciate your effort. Another way to support the site: Buy parts from the classifieds ads. Basically support others in the 914 community that you may meet from this BBS as time goes on. I meet new people weekly.

B
seanery
THIS SITE SUCKS! AND I'M NOT DONATING!!! EVER!!!

F YOU! YOU EF'N F'ERS!!!!! finger.gif
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. screw you guys. Worthless bunch of NorCal tree huggers.

Oh wait..

B
ChrisFoley
A few years ago a large local real estate investment firm was convicted on many counts of fraud, etc after going bankrupt.

They had a lot of money moved through an account labeled "YGF". Anyone know what YGF stands for? finger.gif wavey.gif
Brad Roberts
Scary.

I just checked my email and I had to setup a filter to send all the PayPal payment emails to a special folder.

Geoff has a good idea. I see exactly who is sending money. If you sent enough to cover the shirt (when the prices are decided) you'll get a shirt if you want. I'll keep a running Excel spreadsheet of what each person has paid (not to be revealed publicly)

I didnt expect anybody to actually donate.... clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

B
rhodyguy
you know, i'm obviously new here and i was going to add one of these finger.gif but i was trying to figure out the tone. now i understand finger.gif

Kevin Powers
Special Agent IRS
Brad Roberts
Your going to fit in fine Kevin.

Where are you located ???

B
rhodyguy
tacoma, the town that snobby dutchie from seattle allways rags on.
jonwatts
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Mar 26 2003, 09:09 PM)
I didnt expect anybody to actually donate.... clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

Happy not to disappoint laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Kevin, atleast you are not from Everrot although Tacoma still smells funny.
Include your location dude so the people lookin for parts can see where you is at.
You alwasy have parts for sale too... You ever gonna have a running car or are you in the "Wanna Be Club" with DD and Jenny?
Geoff mueba.gif
tracks914
YGF - You Got fucked. finger.gif
brant
Brad,

send me an address (direct if you want)... and I will get a check in the mail.
I tried to read through and start a paypal acct... just call me old fashioned... but I just don't want the hassle of more info,passwords, and security stuff... especially when connected to my credit card....

drop me a note at:
brant914@hotmail.com

and I will just snail mail a check to the server fund.
brant
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Mar 27 2003, 05:50 PM)
YGF - You Got fucked. finger.gif

Yup! Can you believe an investment firm actually had an account for client's money with that label?

Of the three partners, one committed suicide, one fled to Florida and is living large, and the third is doing hard time I believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.