Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi to all the new Posters here!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm seeing lots of new names here lately. Welcome. aktion035.gif Be sure to to post a picture of your car and yourself up in the nailed area.

Anyone know how many new names are here since the 1 year mark?
Brad Roberts
Yes !! welcome. Lots of new people since Jan.1 I'll look at the club stats real quick and see what I can find.

B
Brad Roberts
165 people since Dec. 25th give or take 4-5 signups (Alfred deletes) clap56.gif clap56.gif I hope to have more time in the next 30 days to visit more often.

B
rick 918-S
This site must rule! Nice to see you here Brad. We Know your thinking about us all day.
Brad Roberts
Ha ha.. the number of parts calls and people stopping by keeps the 914club on my mind 24/7. We talk about it at the shop and make references to it throughout the normal work week. We had people drive in from over an 1.5 hours away last night to visit and buy parts. These are exciting times for the 914. The recent Excellence coverage didnt hurt ranking the 9146 in the top ten most "drivable" Porsches.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.