Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 with Ford V6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HeloMech
Ok,

I'm thinking I want to look into selling this car and buying a turnkey DD next year. Car is running with the Ford 2.8L V6 in it. Stays cool with the front mounted radiator. Has hard lines under the car. Tires look new but you'll notice there are two different wheels on there. (PO Issue). Engine bay needs to be cleaned up, touched up, etc. There is no battery tray as the battery is in the front trunk.

Car is very solid and ready to go back to a 914 engine/trans combo. Front trunk floor is cut for airflow to the radiator and the airflow vents throught some weird louvers on the hood. I have an extra front and read trunk lid as well as the front trunk floor section from a donor car.

Car will come with 4-lug suspension spares from donor car as well as a complete set of 4-to-5 lug adapters with lugs. Current tranny is a tail shifter and I have a spare one of those as well. I've started on the body work and there's not much else to do. Sand the car again, prime and paint for the most part.

I have to leave for two weeks starting sunday but should have access to the site and email if you have questions.
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
HeloMech
Did I mention OBO??? lol

Don't be shy... PM your offer.. only one at this price.. going fast.. they're not making more... special price... we love you long time, no, wait, that's something different....

anyone? anyone? bueller?
HeloMech
poke.gif
HeloMech
piratenanner.gif
HeloMech
Bump, Just updated the pics in the first post.
HeloMech
bump bump, $1600 and drive it away.. papa needs space in the garage ASAP
HeloMech
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.