Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring harness grommet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sj914
You know the long rubber insulating tube that comes out of the engine firewall that protects the wires coming from the center tunnel. Mine is broken in a couple places.
ChrisReale
I saw a mint one at High Performance House. Gint saw the same one. We both wanted it, but alas it was already taken. Call Rich and see if he can track down another one. If not new, probably in useable condition
sj914
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Feb 7 2004, 01:44 PM)
I saw a mint one at High Performance House. Gint saw the same one. We both wanted it, but alas it was already taken. Call Rich and see if he can track down another one. If not new, probably in useable condition

Great I'll check with them on Monday.
McMark
Would be nice to find a company that can make all our NLA rubber products.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Feb 7 2004, 01:46 PM)
rubber products.

He said rubber lol2.gif
McMark
I wonder if condom manufaturers would branch out to 914 restoration rubber? idea.gif
sj914
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Feb 7 2004, 01:55 PM)
I wonder if condom manufaturers would branch out to 914 restoration rubber? idea.gif

If they did, at least our cars wouldn't leak like the Titanic. laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
The 356 guy's seem to have EVERY friggin piece of rubber made for their cars... I spoke about this at the Dunkles event.

B
Elliot_Cannon
I've had good luck finding grommets at the local hardware store. Also aircraft supply stores are sometimes a good source.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.