Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R All 914 Swap Meet & BBQ - POSTPONED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914luvr
sorry folks, I just spoke with our illustrious co-host who's been condemned to the Seattle area sister company he works for. No ETA on his return home, so we have no venue for the swap at this time. Being as it would have been our 10 year anniversary of the event, I will definitely keep you all posted and we WILL have the swap asap. I'll announce a date as soon as I can. Thank you one and all for your support of this event, that's what's made it so fun and successful.

beerchug.gif

Glenn
sixnotfour
Slits could do a northwest edition.

Glad I went to the maybe last one.
craig downs
Cool
Now I have a little more time to get my car done
SLITS
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 8 2008, 08:58 PM) *

The problem is Jeff, the parts would be really rusty here in the PNW.

Lots of things still up in the air. Still have no clue of what the outcome will be.

I really would like to hold the 10th Anniversary Edition, but it will have to be on hold for a while. Maybe we'll have to skip the fall edition and hold the spring edition instead.
So.Cal.914
My life in a nut shell... sad.gif But I could be like Ron and be stuck in the middle of No where

hide.gif

av-943.gif

Get home soon Buddy.

sixnotfour
The problem is Jeff, the parts would be really rusty here in the PNW

HaHa , Not by East Coast standards.

Joe Bob
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 8 2008, 08:22 PM) *

The problem is Jeff, the parts would be really rusty here in the PNW

HaHa , Not by East Coast standards.

But then you'd have to root for the Red Socks.... chair.gif
Brando
I'll do my best to be there... with beef ribs and Newcastle as usual biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 8 2008, 11:07 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 8 2008, 08:58 PM) *

The problem is Jeff, the parts would be really rusty here in the PNW.

Lots of things still up in the air. Still have no clue of what the outcome will be.

I really would like to hold the 10th Anniversary Edition, but it will have to be on hold for a while. Maybe we'll have to skip the fall edition and hold the spring edition instead.

Maybe all the rain in the PNW will combine with all the BS you spread around to make fertilizer to make you grow taller......

poke.gif
TROJANMAN
That's the frist time I've heard Ron described as being illustrious.

I'd better put on some shades cool_shades.gif

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.