Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 related activity in LA area 1st weekend of Nov.?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
slugmika
We will be visiting relatives before and after SEMA show.
Any swap meet, car show, BBQ, etc? We'll stay in Hollywood from Oct. 30th to Nov. 3th. Then off to Sema and back to LA 7th. Flight back to Finland leaves Nov. 9th.

What do you say, is there any shops or places worth visiting (besides Sema) in Vegas while we are there? Wasn't Renegade in Vegas?

Regards
Mika
Bucci
QUOTE(slugmika @ Oct 8 2008, 11:04 PM) *

Any swap meet, car show, BBQ, etc? We'll stay in Hollywood from Oct. 30th to Nov. 3th. Then off to Sema and back to LA 7th. Flight back to Finland leaves Nov. 9th.

What do you say, is there any shops or places worth visiting (besides Sema) in Vegas while we are there? Wasn't Renegade in Vegas?

Regards
Mika

Mika,

When you are in the LA or Orange County area you should check out Cars and coffee. This is a low key Saturday Morning car show at the Ford/Mazda Corporate headquarters employee parking lot. (6:30 parking lot opens) There is usually 5-10 Million dollars worth or cars to look at. On any weekend in LA just pick your favorite car and I am sure a car club is getting together to race or kick tires.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Bucci @ Oct 8 2008, 11:23 PM) *

QUOTE(slugmika @ Oct 8 2008, 11:04 PM) *

Regards
Mika

Mika,

When you are in the LA or Orange County area you should check out Cars and coffee. This is a low key Saturday Morning car show at the Ford/Mazda Corporate headquarters employee parking lot. (6:30 parking lot opens) There is usually 5-10 Million dollars worth or cars to look at. On any weekend in LA just pick your favorite car and I am sure a car club is getting together to race or kick tires.

agree.gif

Perhaps we can get the local group together, there are a least a doz 914's within 25 miles of the Ford/Mazda site
dw914er
i always see like 2 914s there (besides mine) whenever i went. Im out of town for that get together though
slugmika
Thanks guys
that sounds really interesting.
Is it hard to find that Mazda place?
it would be really nice to see some local 914's again, BTW there's about doz 914's in Finland :-)

Mika
JoeSharp
Mika: I'm trying to go the the L.A. Auto show on Saturday morning and would like to do a jsharp.gif in the afternoon. Lets try to have a get together. I'm talking about the 8th.
slugmika
Hi Joe,
That sounds really good, just let me know and we'll be there, can't wait.

Mika
dw914er
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 20 2008, 11:57 AM) *

Mika: I'm trying to go the the L.A. Auto show on Saturday morning and would like to do a jsharp.gif in the afternoon. Lets try to have a get together. I'm talking about the 8th.

Im actually gopnna be in LA on the 8th for a who concert aktion035.gif
JoeSharp
Who???
dw914er
Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey. I think Zack Starkey too.
JoeSharp
Yes, I remember those guys.
dw914er
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 20 2008, 02:37 PM) *

Yes, I remember those guys.

No, im not seeing Yes, Im seeing The Who laugh.gif av-943.gif
slugmika
Hi
Here we are in Hollywood.
Allready went to Petersen's which was great.
Sunday there is italian & french car show which we are going with my friends Lancia.
It would be nice to see some 914 though.

Regards
Mika
JoeSharp
QUOTE(slugmika @ Oct 30 2008, 11:45 PM) *

Hi
Here we are in Hollywood.
Allready went to Petersen's which was great.
Sunday there is italian & french car show which we are going with my friends Lancia.
It would be nice to see some 914 though.

Regards
Mika

Mika: See the thread about Another Team NARP Bar-B-Q. It is for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.