Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale '73 914-6GT clone: 3.2 conversion VERY FAST!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tjkrueger
1973 914 3.2 liter VIN #4732913661, Built by Greg Fordall in 2003, chassis stiffing kit; composite flares, rockers and valances; rebuilt 1983 Carrera 3.2 engine, Euro DME; 915 transmission w/ Wevo tail side shifter; Limited Slip Differential; JRZ adjustable struts (12 settings); Fikse FM10 forged modular 3pc wheels (9x17) with New 245/45ZR17 Hoosier tires (two track days); Boxster mono-block calipers front and rear; Ultra-shield racing seats & 5 point racing harness. Adjustable gas pedal (easier for heal/toe); New battery last week; Floor mounted Fire Extinguisher;

Actual mileage is unknown; Very fast and much more.

Watch me being chased by a 993 turbo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5fjRkdPOU

Asking $32,000. I've owned the car for two years. Call or email for more info. Pre-purchase inspections welcome, please contact for arrangements. I'm a Porsche club member and enthusiast. Call 313-570-2223 or me mail thomasjkrueger@gmail.com for more information or questions.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Dr. Roger
How sweet is that!!??

Got my heart pumping... Twin turbo was a dog compared to that GT/6. piratenanner.gif

Best of luck selling her.

popcorn[1].gif
PeeGreen 914
Is this the car that Greg Fordahl built for Paul Hagger?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.