Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for part source...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I am looking for a source to replace the coil clamp that attaches to the fan housing--NOT the one that attaches o the engine tin.

peetzinc
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 9 2008, 03:20 PM) *

I am looking for a source to replace the coil clamp that attaches to the fan housing--NOT the one that attaches o the engine tin.

Used - Parts heaven, Hayward, CA They have lots of different ones. make sure you tell them what you want. Be specific.
Cap'n Krusty

Hit up a shop that does (or did) 73-79 VW busses. That's where that clamp was originally used. I may have one around here somewhere, but it's hardly worth the freight. The Cap'n
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 9 2008, 03:30 PM) *

Hit up a shop that does (or did) 73-79 VW busses. That's where that clamp was originally used. I may have one around here somewhere, but it's hardly worth the freight. The Cap'n

Are they available new ?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 9 2008, 03:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 9 2008, 03:30 PM) *

Are they available new ?

Might be. 021 905 119. Call the VW dealer. The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.