Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWOT does anybody here work for Imagineering?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wes V
Does anybody here work for Disney Imagineering?

I'd sure like a job there.

Wes V
URY914
There is a member here that works for them in Orlando I believe.
andys
Wes,

My neighbor worked for them for a while; he has since moved. I worked with him on some projects (he had his own design business). There are some indendent contractors that work with Disney (and others) that might be of interest to you as well. Most of their names escape me now, but one I recall is called Ride & Show Eng'g. http://www.rideshow.com/ Another one is in Van Nuys; even did some work at their site, but heck I just can't remember their name....It was probably some 20+ years ago.

Only project of some significance I worked on, was the fisherman that's taken under by the shark in the Jaws exibit at Universal.

Andys
tronporsche
Guess what ? I was the mailman there about 93', and then got laid off so that the temporary agency could re-hire everyone, and give them less pay and less benefits. There is no loyalty in the company whatsoever. People are in and out like crazy. If you get a job there, don't plan on it lasting long, or depending on the longjevity of it. 1401 Flower st, Glendale, Ca.
So.Cal.914
I wanted to work for Hanna Barbera when I was a Kid. Found out there was not much money in it. So I became a starving artist instead. At least I won't get laid off. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.