Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hoping for a Christmas finish date
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Well , we are getting close. Dropped the seat frames off at the powder coater yesterday, and the unfinished wood bows for the top arrived a week or so ago. Lots of little things (like getting the cracks in bakelite (sp) on the steering wheel fixed up).

It has been a fun 5 years - but the end result was never anticipated to be at this level. There have already been some discussions about putting 5-10 miles on the thing and having it trailored to Barrett Jackson. The economy being the biggest hurdle. Well see. Enjoy!
r_towle
Very pretty and a great job.

Love seeing all the little pretty boxes made by the devil himself.....Lucas.

Rich
Ferg
If you bring that to Barrett Jackson I will be there for support smile.gif

Ferg
Eric_Shea
Awesome! smilie_pokal.gif

(hope it doesn't rain - Lucas Windscreen Wiper? biggrin.gif )
Gint
QUOTE(Ferg @ Oct 10 2008, 04:38 PM) *
If you bring that to Barrett Jackson I will be there for support smile.gif

Ferg

Me too!
scotty b
AWESOME !! Nice attention to detail beerchug.gif
watsonrx13
Beautiful restoration Scott..... aktion035.gif

My wife and I are going to LV next week for the B-J auction, so I guess you're not going to bring the car to this one? BTW, is it a 150?

-- Rob
IronHillRestorations
Beauuuutiful car Scott! I still lust for those cars. I almost got one when I was 19, my Dad said "that damn thing will nickel and dime you to death, but it sure is sexy". It was only $1200, but that was in '77.

Rich, ya got it wrong Lucas isn't the Devil, he's the Prince! Prince of Darkness!
J P Stein
Not enuff of an Jag aficionado to tell if that is a XK120 or 140, but that is damn fine work. WAG, 140.
brant
Nice Scott!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.