Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wiper motor wiring?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
Okay, back in the way back when I removed my wiper motor, I either lost the 4 spade plug, or it was not there to begin with.

So, when I went to go wire and hook up the wiper motor, I got stumped on which wire goes where. In the 75-76 current flow diagram, we are looking at track 5, 6, 7, and the wiper motor is "V." Help!

Here is a masterful diagram of the spades.
Click to view attachment

The wires that need to go on the spades are:
Green/white
Black/Blue
Black
and Red/Black//Red/White (2 wires into 1 connector)
There is also the brown ground wire, but I think I know where that goes (on the wiper motor body, not the 4 spade plug)

Please tell me which spade number each wire goes to. Thanks!
VaccaRabite
Anyone?
If someone has the plug, I could probably get the pin out numbers from it and match it to the wiring diagram.

Help a teener out. I need to get this part in so I can put my fresh air blower in, so i can put my gas tank back in.

Zach
AvalonFal
Just happen to have my fresh air box out so I can see the wiper wiring on my '74. It looks like:

#1 - Black/Blue
#2 - Red/Black & Red/White
#3 - Black/Purple
#4 - Green/Gray (or Green/White)
Double Brown ground to wiper ass'y body.

Try it..see what happens.

Paul
racunniff
QUOTE(AvalonFal @ Oct 11 2008, 09:43 PM) *

Just happen to have my fresh air box out so I can see the wiper wiring on my '74. It looks like:

#1 - Black/Blue
#2 - Red/Black & Red/White
#3 - Black/Purple
#4 - Green/Gray (or Green/White)
Double Brown ground to wiper ass'y body.

Try it..see what happens.

Paul

On my '75 it was:

Black/blue at the top, green/black to the left, red to the right, purple to the bottom, and the brown ground at the far top right.

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.