johannes
A new inboard rally video by A. Maraldi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WR_2sFwqeq4

driving.gif

driving.gif

driving.gif

driving.gif
carr914
Did he clip the guardrail @ 2:31? What was that loud click?

T.C.
watsonrx13
Great video.... aktion035.gif

Sounded like he clipped the edge markers (?) four times....

-- Rob
Gustl
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Oct 12 2008, 03:40 PM) *

Great video.... aktion035.gif

agree.gif

driving.gif Gustl
jsayre914
I wanna make a video. What do I need? the cheap easy way to do it. piratenanner.gif
shades.gif cool video
johannes
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Oct 12 2008, 09:19 AM) *

I wanna make a video. What do I need? the cheap easy way to do it. piratenanner.gif
shades.gif cool video

A camcorder and one of theese http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170270110539
chris914
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Oct 12 2008, 09:19 AM) *

shades.gif cool video

Here is a simple camera mount that I made for my car.

I use a Canon S3 that does video 640 x 480 @ 30fps.

Click to view attachment
chris914
His video is great! I wish they had driving events like that here on our roads. I wish I could see his guages on my screen.
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(chris914 @ Oct 12 2008, 12:04 PM) *

His video is great! I wish they had driving events like that here on our roads. I wish I could see his guages on my screen.

I bet he couldn't see the guages either!
Bruce Hinds
WOW, what a great video.... you can't beat the sound of those webbers! Glad it was only 6 minutes, I realized I was hardly breathing!
B
PeeGreen 914
I actually think it was just rocks being thrown into the fenders. Listen close and it sounds like a few things making noise. Just one of them is louder than others.
736conver
Too cool
Root_Werks
driving.gif
naro914
QUOTE(chris914 @ Oct 12 2008, 03:04 PM) *

Well, it's the other side of the continent from you, but you can do all that in Targa Newfoundland for a whole week and 40 stages of high speed road stuff.

I have a few video's on my NaroEscape Motorsports website....www.naroescapemotorsports.com

This guy has a great car, is an amazing driver, and quite fearless....He and I had only one thing in common..... we both had a great car! (though his might be a bit better).
davep
That is really a great compliment, coming from Bob.
gopack
Very cool! makes me want to drive!
yeahmag
Wow! That is the fastest I've seen any 914 go. Looked like WRC in-car footage!
jsayre914
did anyone notice...

related videos on the right side

Apollo 17 Landing Site Fly-Over
00:24 From: 1CAG
Views: 2,384

av-943.gif
naro914
QUOTE(davep @ Oct 14 2008, 01:59 PM) *

That is really a great compliment, coming from Bob.

I think I'll take that as a compliment myself, but not really sure... confused24.gif

The guy in the video has talent. I had a wonderful navigator, and I feel slow compared to him....
davep
Sorry if I was not clear Bob; I do have great respect for you. Thus your compliment to the other driver is high indeed.

Also, Howard R in Australia is quite the hillclimb driver.
naro914
QUOTE(davep @ Oct 14 2008, 11:53 PM) *

Sorry if I was not clear Bob; I do have great respect for you. Thus your compliment to the other driver is high indeed.

Also, Howard R in Australia is quite the hillclimb driver.

Thank you very much for the compliment!! But I'm just a guy that has fun with racing and stuff. I don't consider myself exceptionally talented or "daring", just having fun.....heck, any idiot could have flipped his car at Targa. sad.gif Now, had I SAVED it, THAT would be a story of talent. smile.gif

I've been fortunate enough to get involved with some of the things I have and make the best of it. the good thing about Targa and PCA racing is they are fairly low key. Competitive? Absolutely, but not cut throat competitive, so I have fun with it all....Plus, having Nadine involved makes it all the more fun.

Again, thanks for the support. Had it been from one of the guys I know here in Charlotte that I race with, it would have been a very sarcastic comment. I'm not used to getting real actual compliments... biggrin.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(johannes @ Oct 12 2008, 04:58 AM) *

A new inboard rally video by A. Maraldi

driving.gif

He posted a respectable time from what I can tell from the result pages.

Miraldi's time was: Maraldi A. driving a PORSCHE 914/6 time 4'21 .31. Only the Osella's were in the 3 minute time frame.

The best time appears to be: U. BONUCCI driving an Osella PA 9 with 3'27.01 but some of those Osella's are badass hill climbers - full out race cars.

Here is a short clip of an Osella at the 2007 hill climb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJt7ExY8b0w

Ciao!

RoadGlue
I think "yellow" (one of my 914s) needs to be a wide body with a wicked six. That video is pure inspiration. What am I waiting for other than winning the lottery? Oh... sad.gif
Midtowner
Cool video! 64 turns from start to finish! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.