Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minneapolis Dudes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Phoenix-MN
Well, I have all my "ducks in a row" and I'm ready to fire up the engine. Anyone that would like to observe is welcome to come out this Saturday 10/18. I'll fire up the grill and get some brats and beverages.

chowtime.gif beer3.gif

Paul
minndodger
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Oct 13 2008, 02:27 PM) *

Well, I have all my "ducks in a row" and I'm ready to fire up the engine. Anyone that would like to observe is welcome to come out this Saturday 10/18. I'll fire up the grill and get some brats and beverages.

chowtime.gif beer3.gif

Paul

Can you provide directions?

Stephen
914coop
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Oct 13 2008, 11:27 AM) *

chowtime.gif beer3.gif

Paul

Sounds like a good time, I would like to take mine out before I start work on it this winter, and that would be a nice trip. I will check my schedule and if can make it I will let you know
smontanaro
I think you forgot jsharp.gif Kinda far out of my way. Would be interesting though.

Skip

Phoenix-MN
Click to view attachment

Grill fired up for noon eats

wbergtho
Paul,

I'd come over in a heartbeat to see your car but I'm planning on a road trip down to RCR with Rick this weekend. Perhaps we can come over and look & listen when we get back. Paul & Chappy might be interested.

Bill
iamchappy
I have a commitment that day but if plans change i will be there in a heartbeat.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 13 2008, 05:16 PM) *

Paul,

I'd come over in a heartbeat to see your car but I'm planning on a road trip down to RCR with Rick this weekend. Perhaps we can come over and look & listen when we get back. Paul & Chappy might be interested.

Bill

agree.gif Sorry, confused24.gif
iamchappy
Just spoke to Paul, Ollie and i will be there.
914coop
Planning on being there also.
lotus_65
i'm going to try and be there... where's kelly?

paul b
tdiddy
Hi everyone, I'm Tom, a newbie to 914world, and my 914...but just wanted to say that I'm hoping to make it out there. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing everyone's rides.

Paul, is there anything I can bring?
iamchappy
Please let us know what to bring Giant man.
Phoenix-MN
If anyone wants to bring anything, snacks, chips, and or sweets will be ok

Paul
Phoenix-MN
It has a "heart beat"
smilie_pokal.gif
Got the engine fired up and ran it in for 20 or so minutes. No major issues (a few small water leaks to tighten up and some valves need a little adjusting) and it sounds sweet with the Boxster muffler. A little rumble to it but has a nice quiet tone.

Thanks to all who came out for their words of encouragement. Every one had a good time talking and looking at each others cars (especially Chappy's Monster) and it was a great fall day to get in that last ride.

Now I just have to try and get some more stuff done before the snow fly's.

Paul
914coop
Great to meet eeryone, Very nice car Paul. Dave's car was very nice also Myself and tdiddy have some (alot biggrin.gif ) work to do
iamchappy
Great work Paul, next Spring we go for a cruise.....

Thanks for feeding us.
tdiddy
Paul, thanks for having us over, it was great to see what you have accomplished with your car! I'm looking forward to the spring when I get to watch you and chappy drive away from me like I'm standing still.

I'll try and get my phone hooked up to a computer in the next couple of days and see if I can't get a couple of pics or something online.

Well here's hoping for a short and productive winter!

Thanks.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.