Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: socal weather!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikester
We win.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/90405

smilie_pokal.gif
415PB
I rode up to Westminster on Friday, and made a detour to Barry's Boneyard by Huntington Beach to check out a VW Transporter and the weather was awesome. Wore a jacket in the morning while in the desert, but didn't need it for the rest of the ride. So. Cal weather and motorcycles are a great combo.
TimT
finger.gif pissoff.gif
415PB
laugh.gif I actually grew up in Maine. I got smart and moved.............
d914
:finger2: bootyshake.gif
mikester
smilie_pokal.gif

Hahhahahhahahhaah!

mueba.gif

I love it.

Mom just moved to NC up in the mountains, she's still shovelling snow. It's been in the '70s here for a few days now.
FlatSix
Wow.

I picked such a good week for my trip cool_shades.gif

It's gonna be a problem going home though...

Andy
Red-Beard
Geez Mike. You know they could throw a blanket party for ya the next time they're in town.

Yeah...Today was amazing. cool_shades.gif
mikester
Sorry man, Had to do it.

I don't want them to move or anything - I likes my space.

boldblue.gif

Coolest thing - parked the porsche in my new garage today.

We move in next weekend. w00t.gif
Howard
It's OK to hate us, so here's a little something for you frozen folks.

flat_six (Andy from England) is stopping by my office tomorrow afternoon, expected 2ish. Anyone who wants to buy him a beer call me @ 818.889.1414

Another Day in Paradise
dbelleperc
mueba.gif Man it is freezing outside. It must be in the mid 50's at 1:00AM :finger2: But today was a car day, 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
Red-Beard
Damn! I need the targa back for weather like this... cool_shades.gif

Oh well, gotta get working sawzall-smiley.gif
rhodyguy
near 60 and sun this week for us. primo weather for washington in feb. the dirt and the top will come off the silver car.

kevin
tdgray
BTW You guys SUCK!!! :finger2:

It was a whopping 31 degrees for the high yesterday 19 degrees at night. I was laying on the f'in cold garage floor grinding rust out my longs and wondering why I live in Ohio, why I bought a car from the east coast and how many beers it is going to take until the GD Floor feels warm on my A$$ beerchug.gif

Todd
Aaron Cox
LOL, love so cal!

went surfing on saturday, and snowboarding last night! wink.gif
Elliot_Cannon
STOP telling people what a wonderful place we have here!! It's crowded enough as it is. This place sucks!! Stay away!! It's too crowded, it's noisy, the air is polluted, the beaches stink, there's too much traffic, housing is too expensive and the schools suck. Stay away. Don't come here. Ah what the hell. The truth is I wouldn't live anywhere else.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
agree.gif traffic sucks from all the people moving down here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.