Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR08 " Charitable Contribution"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
greenie
The General finished up all of the Ramble accounting.

We've determined that not only did we break even but through the generosity of participants and sponsors we wound up with a little extra!

A lot of people slipped us a twenty here & there , it all adds up.

We are happy to contribute to the Issaquah Food Bank in the name of 914 World

the sum of $ 250.00

I know that the people in need of help will very much appreciate the club's contribution!

Thanks to all smilie_pokal.gif
messix
smilie_pokal.gif
Todd Enlund
aktion035.gif
retrofit
pray.gif
Allen
PanelBilly
Good place to put the money. A few weeks ago NW Harvest actually ran out of food. Giving is way down and with the Boeing strike on top of the usual needs overwelmed the system. Food banks can do better with donations of money than cans of food. Large food manufacturers will sell them bulk food for penneys per pound. The product comes in by the container load and groups like the Rotarians donate their time to repackage it in family size containers. Think about that next time your temped to buy a few extra cans at the grocery store. It would be better to send a $5 check .

Here's a place that will use every cent toward the food

Rotary First Harvest
PO Box 94117
Seattle, Wa 98124

Bill Gates trusted Rotary with a $100 million donation, You can trust them too.
ConeDodger
As the retired WCR 08 cheer.gif I congratulate the WCR team on a job well done... You guys rock! aktion035.gif
Root_Werks
piratenanner.gif Sweet! Good job to both of you for keeping tabs on the funds and then being kind enough to donate the remaining proceeds like that. Very cool!
PeeGreen 914
I agree aktion035.gif Very well done on everything Curt.
SGB
YAAAYY!!

Good and good for you. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.