Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: betcha never seen this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
i wonder what happened to these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56XL0TysIn0
914Sixer
Pretty damm slick. I would like to see someone manuver a pickup and 5th wheel like that.
orange914
way too cool driving.gif
sixnotfour
Hell Ya 360
degreeoff
Hands down AWSOME!
carr914
Actually I have seen that before. I think it would be great for a teener, just put the trailer ball on the targa bar
Dr Evil
That's it, I am gonna have to build one some day. That is way cool, but I cant think of the beetle towing that up any hills.
Root_Werks
That was cool! I wanna make one now! driving.gif
KELTY360
Now that is very cool.

This would make a complementary support vehicle.

Click to view attachment

smile.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 14 2008, 11:48 PM) *

That's it, I am gonna have to build one some day. That is way cool, but I cant think of the beetle towing that up any hills.

But going down the hills would be fun!

T.C.
Root_Werks
Actually in High School I had a Bug with a 1.8 914 Engine and carbs. It was of course a torque monster for a teenager in a Bug. I use to tow a little trailer behind it (Utility type). It wasn't the going, it was the stopping that freaked me out. huh.gif

Bugs don't have the mass to slow something else down. At least regular Bugs don't. happy11.gif
tdgray
Coool as hell biggrin.gif

Hmm... a targa bar could support that weight.... right blink.gif
melnyk
QUOTE(tdgray @ Oct 15 2008, 05:57 PM) *

Coool as hell biggrin.gif

Hmm... a targa bar could support that weight.... right blink.gif

doesn't it really matter on the balance of the thing if its perfectly 50/50 balanced it might be crazy enough to work. well maybe??
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Oct 15 2008, 07:32 AM) *

Actually in High School I had a Bug with a 1.8 914 Engine and carbs. It was of course a torque monster for a teenager in a Bug. I use to tow a little trailer behind it (Utility type). It wasn't the going, it was the stopping that freaked me out. huh.gif

Bugs don't have the mass to slow something else down. At least regular Bugs don't. happy11.gif

electric trailer brakes would haul it down just fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.