Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A new one from FRANCE BORDEAUX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PLBL
HI,

I'm Pierre Luc from BORDEAUX Wine French région,I'm Fifty years old and i own a 914 1,7L 1971.
I'm a member of the French Porsche 914 club. I saw your so interresting website, and i wish to participate to add your experience of the 914 world for helping me in the maintenance of my car.

Excuse me for my poor american. I studied it to the UCSB in California, 35 years ago, and now i forgot it.

Pics of my cars soon. smile.gif
abbott295
Welcome to the World. Your English is fine.
degreeoff
welcome.png

have fun and enjoy the show!
jd74914
Welcome! I can't wait to see some pictures . . . smile.gif
mudfoot76
welcome.png

Vous ecrivez anglais plus bien que quelque personnes (Americains) ici laugh.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Welcome from another UCSB alumnus! The Cap'n, class of 1966
So.Cal.914
Your english is fine, in Southern California we get all forms of english. Your not alone there, we have one of your countrymen here all the time. He makes some great videos of 914 events there in France. Welcome to the Jungle.Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Oct 15 2008, 07:30 AM) *

Vous ecrivez anglais plus bien que quelque personnes (Americains) ici

agree.gif C'est vrais!

--DD
Gustl
welcome.png ... from the neighbourhood biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif Gustl

RiqueMar
Bonjour!

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Oct 15 2008, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Oct 15 2008, 07:30 AM) *

Vous ecrivez anglais plus bien que quelque personnes (Americains) ici

agree.gif C'est vrais!

--DD

Vrai, vrai!
TJB/914
welcome.png

Welcome to our International friends. pray.gif

I personally appreciate our Northern Canadian friends, Ahhh. Too bad you don't have a hockey team. av-943.gif

Tom
orange914
welcome.png
SGB
This really is 914 WORLD!

Welcome! driving.gif
AJB
welcome.png
Welcome from the other side of the channel bye1.gif

Alastair
Eric_Shea
The Cap'n, class of 1966

I was 5! tongue.gif

welcome.png I had a great time in France this spring. I think we should put together a PFR (Paris France Ramble) next March. Maybe have a 914 exhibit at the Louvre! You guys can drive to Paris can't ya? biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Too bad you don't have a hockey team.

Ooooooooooooo... that's gonna leave a mark Mr. Michigander! lol3.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(PLBL @ Oct 15 2008, 12:58 AM) *

I'm Pierre Luc from BORDEAUX Wine French région

welcome.png

I used to live & work in Lyon for 6 month back in '96 ... I really miss the good food and wine ...
bye1.gif Andy
jimtab
Welcome to the club....mmmm Burgundy...best Vin rouge in the world. And the best meal I have ever experienced was at the Chapeau Rouge in Dijon. One of my favorite places in the world. I envy you. Bon Chance! Well that's embarassing....I thought I read Burgundy.....sorry, I also like Bordeaux wines....just can't afford the best of them, well, actually I can't really afford the best of the burgundys either...oh well, and again, welcome.
SGB
Hey I've been to Lyon- isn't there a statue of Joan of Arc there? I stayed with an extended (mom/ dad/ grandparents/uncles/children/ dogs/ cats/ bread/ cheese/ wine/ world cup on TV/ etc) family on my way to LeMans in '86. It was quite the French experience.
jc914
welcome.png
dw914er
hola, welcome to the "world"

your english is fine btw. smile.gif
johannes
Salut PLBL ! Alors comme ça on vient visiter des endroits mal fréquentés ? ... wink.gif Ca fait du bien de voir des têtes amies ... Bienvenue sur le forum.

PS: your english is fine !

DEC
welcome.png
azbill
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 15 2008, 05:30 PM) *

The Cap'n, class of 1966

I was 5! tongue.gif

welcome.png I had a great time in France this spring. I think we should put together a PFR (Paris France Ramble) next March. Maybe have a 914 exhibit at the Louvre! You guys can drive to Paris can't ya? biggrin.gif

That should be Provence France Ramble. Driving in the Luberon Mountains is an experience of a life time. Our cars were made for those roads. My wife and I have been spending the month of May there for the past two years. Hope to do it again next year. Welcome to the madness.
mel reckling
Welcome,

Are you anywhere near Chateau Gaillard? I have no idea where it's at, but my car was from there.

driving.gif
914Sixer
Welcome to the World. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.