Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SSI 2.0 Heat Exchangers, $700.00 Shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
WoodOne337
Hello,

PRICE LOWERED TO $650.00 SHIPPED I sold the car and so I no longer need these. I have a mint set of 2.0 heat exchangers for sale. Please take a look at the photos. I also have an unused new in the box 2.0 Dansk muffler available. Will trade for interesting VW Type1 Beetle parts. I could use a nice complete set of Dellorto 40's. $700.00 Shipped in the Contential US. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks, Scott
Woodone337@gmail.com

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
norcalwtc

Can you send photo of Dansk muffler.
WoodOne337
I currently have the heat exchangers listed on Ebay. There is a little less than two days left in the auction. They are listed with a buy it now price of $650.00. This is a great deal for these. These are the nicest ones you will find out there.
Please take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...T&viewitem=
WoodOne337
These did not get to the reserve. I have lowered the price to $650.00 shipped. These are beautiful and in superb condition.

Thanks
rhodyguy
a nice set of what appears to be all stainless units. a fair price for items that are no longer produced (imho).

k
johnnie5
Scott,
Thanks! Exchangers are in EXCELLENT condition! They were also packaged extremely well! And thanks again for including the hanger in the deal. I am very happy! biggrin.gif

icon_bump.gif Great seller
914ssw
How much for the Dansk muffler??
And how about a picture of it on this thread??
Thanks,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.