Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I added a little bling just before the RCR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
I saw the Boothe Design lug bolts on Barber Dave's car about a year ago. When I saw them I knew that I had to have them. Prep for the Rocket City Ramble was the motivation to order and install them. smile.gif

I was running with silver painted stock lug bolts. They looked good, but.... I love chrome!
Doug Leggins
The folks at Boothe are great to work with. They know how to provide good customer service.
Doug Leggins
I really like the new look!
carr914
Are you using a "soft" socket now to protect the finish?

T.C.
wbergtho
Doug,

I was blinded by the shiny chrome wheels on your car. The lug bolts are a nice touch! For all those west coast guys who may not have seen Doug's car, all I can say is it is more perfect than when it was made on the assembly line. Every nut, bolt, door stay, gas tank strap, etc is cad plated and absolutely perfect. The paint is perfect as well as the interior. Doug has obviously spent many hundreds of hours in pursuit of excellence and he has achieved it 100%! smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif
scotty b
DAMN that rear bumper looks nice drooley.gif Rest of the car taint too bad either smile.gif Mo pics please
Doug Leggins
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 21 2008, 08:58 PM) *

Are you using a "soft" socket now to protect the finish?

T.C.

Yes. I purchased their soft socket also.
SGB
Youser, I was blinded by the C~H~H~R~O~M~E !

Didn't pick that out when you were here. It would really brighten up stack annodized fuchs too. I've always thought the wheels looked great still, but less so in motion. That wasn't true with your wheels. Maybe chrome bolts would be good. Was it much pesos? I've never checked their site. I thought we were stuck with "the Adonte" guy on ebay... sad.gif

Those available in other lengths? I've got spacers in front... smile.gif
Doug Leggins
QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 21 2008, 10:44 PM) *

Youser, I was blinded by the C~H~H~R~O~M~E !

Didn't pick that out when you were here. It would really brighten up stack annodized fuchs too. I've always thought the wheels looked great still, but less so in motion. That wasn't true with your wheels. Maybe chrome bolts would be good. Was it much pesos? I've never checked their site. I thought we were stuck with "the Adonte" guy on ebay... sad.gif

Those available in other lengths? I've got spacers in front... smile.gif

Not sure how much pesos, but in US dollars it was 247.00 total. This included the soft socket and shipping. Reasonably priced in my opinion.

I think that these are offered in other lengths to accomodate spacers. You can check their website. Or, give them a call or email. They were prompt in email repilies and great to talk with on the phone.
beerchug.gif
Ferg
Man I'm really missing my Signal Orange 74 now, your car is fantastic.

Ferg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.