Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT NPC - want a great cheap racer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
It's not my car but I know it well. Drove it several times and worked on it a fair amount when I was in college. The owner was an ME at Tilton and knows his stuff.

Racer for sale
messix
man i need that! i wouldn't even need a trailer... i could just load it in the back of my truck! right behind the metro!
r_towle

they will know this car and attest to it regularly beating $30,000 Datsun 510's, Hondas, Rabbits, Corvettes, and just about anything else at the local autocrosses.

Obviously he did not mention 914's

Rich
sww914
Lottsa polish on that turd
So.Cal.914
biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
I have a local guy up here that AXs his and it too is set up well. Very fast car with a SB look. Kind of a sleeper really. I would get this if I wasn't going to rebuild my engine this winter.
championgt1
I dig it!!
Lou W
I had one back in the 80's, it was a blast to drive. driving.gif
Brett W
I don't get it. To me its like the guy in the Southeast Division that runs a GP Metro. Why bother. You can go slower with a lot less money.
J P Stein
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 21 2008, 06:53 PM) *

they will know this car and attest to it regularly beating $30,000 Datsun 510's, Hondas, Rabbits, Corvettes, and just about anything else at the local autocrosses.

Obviously he did not mention 914's

Rich

As near as I can tell you won't find many (any?) 914s in NoCal campaining at either SCCA or NASA AXs......not that there's anything wrong with that. Pretty much the same up in my neck of the woods.

There are a lot of "polished turds" running in the Prepared & Mod classes at SCCA...including mine. It's the name of the game in these classes.

That looks like a fun car to go out & beat on.......cheep too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.