Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My nephew needs to sell his 914 (Nice '71 1.7)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
East coaster
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...1QQcmdZViewItem

It's pretty damn clean and runs great. It has all the original papers/maintenance records from the German dealership it was purchased from.

Just thought I'd let the folks here know.
East coaster
Interior
justdrive914
Dont take this as me being an ass, cause im not. I just wanted to ask becuse im unsure, I thought those front fender signals only came on us models?
Thanks, andrew
zambezi
If shipped here it most likely would have had to been Federalized and was probably done easiest at a dealer and changed things like the speedo and added the side markers. Or it could have been european delivery or ordered by a serviceman while overseas, but would have ordered one that could be brought back which would make it american spec. When I was stationed in Germany I knew a few people who bought BMW's and ordered them U.S. spec so they could ship them back. The Gov. would only ship a U.S. spec vehicle back.
RoadGlue
I think he just meant that it was purchased from a US dealer who sells German cars. That's my take on it at least.

And then I looked at the ebay listing!
LarryR
Nice looking teener ... even @ the buy it now not a bad price for a car in that condition regardless of where it came from....
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(justdrive914 @ Oct 21 2008, 08:57 PM) *

Dont take this as me being an ass, cause im not. I just wanted to ask becuse im unsure, I thought those front fender signals only came on us models?
Thanks, andrew

It is a USA version through and through. Maybe a german delivery but from the mph speedo to the Porsche engine grill lettering to the porsche badge on the horn button to the lettered em flasher bezel to the usa style 914 emblem to the side markers to the emissions sticker on the firewall to the DOT STICKER in the door jamb!!!!!

very nice car
Porsche Rescue
Wheels appear to be "deep 6's", worth about 25 percent of the BIN price. Also interesting to see "early" bumper on a '71. First one I have seen as they usually have later style.
East coaster
Bump.........Ebay deal went sour. Some wingnut tried to pull a foreign purchase scheme.

Car is still available and is going to go for the best offer over $5500.

It's ready to drive anywhere.
East coaster
Couple more pics.......
i love porsche
man this thing is gorgeous....if i had a spare 6 grand id snatch it up
tzen001
Like to know if your 914 is still 4 sale?
rmital
icon_bump.gif is this car still available confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.