Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help identifying a few parts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay so I have looked on the bird but can't seem to find what I need. Anyone know exactly what pieces these are & where to find them?

Picture 2 & 3 sway bar drop link. I need the top bushing & 2 of the washers that fit into the housing the bolt goes thru.

Picture 1 & 4 shocks. I need the upper whatever it's called inside the spring area at the top. Thanks
davep
None of those are factory pieces, so you need to determine what brand they are first. The snubbers that go inside the springs are generally hard to find.
r_towle
rubbers go to a dealer. They can probably still get them.
the drop links....get new drop links with the heim joints on both ends.
they look like original weltmeister drop link...the newer ones have heim joints on both ends...work better...
Get the drop links at Pelican parts.

Rich
PeeGreen 914
Ummm where did you get that sway bar from idea.gif You can get them from performance for very little.... since they kind of are welt meister.... Should be like 20 to 30 for them... I do agree with rich though... just get nice purty new drop links with heim joints on both ends.... Hwgunner, Jonathan, has Tarret ones that are very nice.

I may have the rubbers if you are just lookng for some... I'll look and let you know. Or are you looking for new ones? av-943.gif
JRust
I'll probably just get some new ones. The adjustable on both ends witht eh swivel would be nice. I did see some Tarret ones somewhere for sale idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.