Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75/76 exhaust hanger bracket/measurments
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Triaddave

I am looking at a couple of things,
first is a picture from I think the 914 tech book, it shows the three stock exhaust hanger brackets... and it is calling out a number of 26 3/8 inches for the 75/76 cars.
I have the bracket and heat exchangers mounted on an engine (upside down) in the shop. The 26 3/8 does not work anywhere... even the bracket is something like 27 5/8 o.c. the two inside bolts are like 23 something and the other two are outside the 27 number.?.
my exhausts always fits up great, but the number in the book must be off or something, what am I missing? can anybody confirm one way or the other?
thanks,
dave@triad
sixnotfour
My 75 measures 27 5/8 two outside bolts and is where the hanger is bolted
Triaddave

My 75 measures 27 5/8 two outside bolts and is where the hanger is bolted

cool, thanks for the reply. so what's up with the 914 tech pic?. misprint or just out wrong.
some one asked me what the exhaust sounds like in France...
la vrum vrum.
thanks,
triaddave
sixnotfour
this picture ?
rohdyhangers
well it wrong.
echocanyons
Dave are you whipping something up that accommodates the late smog equipment?

Tom
Kelly,
Dave said in another thread some weeks ago that he makes exhaust mufflers for all 914 systems now. Give him a call at Triad West Performance. He does great work and will work with you on what you want/need.
Tom
echocanyons
Great smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for the update, I'll give him a buzz

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.