Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Licence Plates.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JoeSharp
I had a talked with John (Vagas Racer) and he said that the nice embossed and numbered plates cost $2K. No wonder we sell space on them. I was in shock when I heard the price but they are the nice ones and that is somehting that goes back to the people. After thinking about it I think we should go for this. Input please.
dw914er
any pictures?
Lou W
QUOTE(dw914er @ Oct 23 2008, 05:52 PM) *

any pictures?

Here's one from the WCC 2006
dw914er
sweet
JoeSharp
Ben, most of the plates are numbered instead of the lettering. That plate was Craig C Laughen's. Mine said Joe
JoeSharp
I was a bit dissapointed that the space on the plate did not cover my entry to the event. So all in all the cost of my entry to the event was $650. We need to talk about that.
JoeSharp
I just got an E-Mail from John about the plates. The cost of the plates will be $9.25 each and a set up of $350. $1275 per 100 and they are numbered. So if we sell 5 spaces on the plate as we have done in the past and tack on thier entry fee the sponsors will need to shell out $350 each and can have thier logo on the plate. This is $300 less than I paid in 2006 and we make $17.80 for doing it. I haven't asked about spiecal plates as of yet (my plate says JOE) and we will need art work from the sponsors. The lead time is 2 months.
FEEDBACK PLEASE
euro911
Sounds good.

How will the # sequence start? confused24.gif ... 1? ... 001? ... 900?

IF we start at 900, some of us will get lucky: 900, 901, 904, 906, 907, 908, 911, 912, 914, etc. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Mark, I can't believe you missed my very favorite car. The Sexiest Porsche ever made. It also happens to be Betsy's birthday.
THE 910
Lou W
I think the sequence should start with 900.
JoeSharp
We have GPR and Tarett onboard and Jonathan says he can get another 1, with me that means we only need 1 more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.