Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seat hinges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biggy72
Does anyone know where someone can buy a seat hinge to weld in? I bought one a long time ago on ebay, but the place never sent it. One of my passenger hinges broke when I originally took the car apart so it would be nice.
Phoenix-MN
Like these?

Click to view attachment

Shoot me a PM

Paul
Gint
Restoration Design

http://www.restoration-design.com/
jd74914
Gint, Does he sell them? I can't find them on the website. Is it a call for kind of thing?
Gint
I bought a set from him a couple of years ago. Give Bill a call. Try a few times until he answers the phone... laugh.gif
biggy72
Those are exactly what I was looking for. Do you remember how much they are?
Wes V
Funny thing about Bill and (his business) Restoration Design;

Everybody says that it's impossible to contact him, so when I had a question as to if he manufactured a certain part, I just fax'd him the question.

He called me back latter the same day (long distance at that)!

Although he didn't make what I was after, he was VERY helpful and gave out other sources to check (including AA).

He got a future customer by making that call.

Wes Vann

Gint
There have been times I've had to call Bill several times before he'd pick up the phone, but I never had any issues at all.
Al Meredith
AA has them; #B914 501 937 82 My catalog says $49.50 better check the price , my catalog may be older. Al
URY914
$50 for $3 worth of steel.
Bartlett 914
About a year ago I got 4 from RD for 25 each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.