Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Rick Video of German version of your car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
So its my night off and what is there to do at 2 AM but look at youtube sad.gif I was looking at 914 videos and watching a turbo 914 one and scrooled down and see this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deJab7Xo0T4...feature=related

alien.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif Just shows we are not alone popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
PeeGreen 914
Did you notice the welded roof ala Dan Root?
spare time toys
Yep I like the welded on roofs. The one Root did turned out nice.
rick 918-S
I've seen that one and the one where the guy pulls out from the show and rockets off down the street. I saw that car for sale about 4 years ago for 50K Marks? euros? confused24.gif I tried to contact the seller but he never responded. The guy that built that car also built a 32 valve version.
TC 914-8
Yep ! I have seen that video on u-Tube for quite a while. It looks like the perfect 8 conversion, keeping the bloodlines in the family. I wish they would show it running and driving. I had a 928 once after my first 914 and spent hours thinking how the porsche-8 would be a perfect fit.

Some day I'll make it happen, for now I'll settle for the PorChev.

T
lotus_65
there's another link that really shows off the car at the guys house (at least i think it's the same car).

it's all in german, but the guy also has a sweet bug.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Oct 23 2008, 04:27 PM) *

Yep ! I have seen that video on u-Tube for quite a while. It looks like the perfect 8 conversion, keeping the bloodlines in the family. I wish they would show it running and driving. I had a 928 once after my first 914 and spent hours thinking how the porsche-8 would be a perfect fit.

T

You do know I have one right? Click on the links in my signature. assimilate.gif
spare time toys
Hey what is Sharkster? I just noticed that at the bottom of your link list.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Oct 23 2008, 06:11 PM) *

Hey what is Sharkster? I just noticed that at the bottom of your link list.

Someone over on the 928 Rennlist call my car a Sharkster. I liked it, so I added it to my Signiture.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 23 2008, 06:54 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Oct 23 2008, 04:27 PM) *

T

You do know I have one right? Click on the links in my signature. assimilate.gif

Hey Rick, Now its all coming together. I checked your build thread, a few pages at least, and WOW what a project. I had the same engine in my 928, My friend Mark Anderson started 928 international. I used to get some what of a deal on parts, but he and Jim were a wealth of knowlege.
So from your build threads I see the seats match the car nominated for COM this month? If so, you deserve the win. I'll keep intouch and continue reading your thread. BTW my wife is from ELY, Mn. and my sister lives in Fargo-Morehead, I'll look you up if I ever make it back, gota love the Walleye !!!

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.