Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Newbie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahmen
All,

I'm new to the '914 World' after just purchasing my first 914. It's a project, but I'm willing to invest the time, effort, and (gulp!) money into building a cool daily driver. I've perused the rules and other forums, but I wasn't sure if this was the proper place to post a new owner post.

Any recommendations for reasonable, reputable mechanics and body shops that specializes in 914's? I live in the Culver City/Baldwin Hills area of Los Angeles, but I'm willing to travel if necessary!

I look forward to learning from this forum and I'll post pics of my bucket soon!

Cheers,

Ahmen
PeeGreen 914
Otto's in Venice Beach is who I would talk to. I am sure there are others down there, but he was the one who helped me out a ton when I was down there. He's an old crotchy guy but knows his stuff.

oh... welcome.png
southernmost914
Yep... welcome.png

Steve
jc914
welcome.png you will like this forum it has so much information and members that are always willing to help and share their knowledge
orange914
welcome.png beerchug.gif

mike
dw914er
welcome!!

precision motion in riverside is who i see if i need some help
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
dbgriffith75
welcome.png

You came to the right place for all your 914 needs! Don't be afraid to ask even what you consider to be "stupid" little questions- we'll still respect you afterwards! biggrin.gif
KaptKaos
Precision Tech in Culver City/MDR across from the Costco on Washington. Alex is a good guy.

Otto knows his stuff too, but you should expect to pay well for that knowledge.

PM me if you want more info. I'm in Westchester.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Ottos in Venice is the place to go, I wouldnt reccommed Alex at Pre Tech. Alex messed with my 914 long story.Took it to Ottos and he fixed it right away,Hes a little pricy but well worth the $$.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.