Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOOM BOOM BOOM....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
allow me my frustrated rant against the world community. while i am not totally convinced that dub'ya didn't go after this war to generate a stiffy for himself and deflect opinion from the fact that he wasn't able to fix the terror thing, i am seriously pissed off at the mindless, lemming like following of the liberal community of the 'arab' cause. damn them all for not seeing that one of their own can do wrong.

here's a tip:

white people can do bad
black people can do bad
yellow people can do bad
ALL people can do bad!!!

i feel for the innocents that suffer from our weapons. however, where would the suffering come from had we not pursued this? ouday? qusai? saddam? having not lived in (relative) freedom they have no concept of what they are missing. i would rather my son die at the hands of a liberator than the hands of an oppressor.

thanks for listening. this station will return to normal programming at this time...... beer3.gif confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
This is regular programming right now.

B
Bleyseng
time to censor that guy for speaking out!!! shame, shame!!!
wink.gif

Geoff

atleast we can say whatever we feel here and maybe someone will listen....
Jeroen
errr... I'm not a big fan of this (or any) war, and I truely feel bad about any innocent people suffering, BUT...
Where were these people who are now complaining, when Sadam killed 70.000 Iraqi's?

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
The mighty left jumps on bandwagons, so, in what, 92 or so it was probably the dolphins that got all the attention because they swam into a fishing net and couldn't get out. Or it could have been putting labels on albums so our kids wouldn't kill themselves. Oh, did I say album? Ok, I had albums, did you?

Damn liberals probably had the same ones I did and (unfortunately) they didn't kill themselves!

sorry for the rant but the damn left pisses me off. finger.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(seanery @ Mar 26 2003, 08:47 PM)

sorry for the rant but the damn left pisses me off.

it's not that simple, but i won't go there here wink.gif
not everybody who is against the war is "left".
in fact, a lot of people outside the US who are against
the war are not "left". just talked to my mom back in
germany the other day about how people over
there feel about the war ...

and about those labels, if i recall the whole thing right,
that was pushed by a "conservative" group (see, i didn't say "right") ...
remember the movie with Dee Snider (Twisted Sister)
about that sticker issue?

the war issue has more depth than "trying to get attention because
saving the dolphins hasn't worked" or "bush just wants to finish
what his father started" ...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.