Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to announce the November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd, 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! Bring the family. See the gang!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down!
biosurfer1
I think Justin and I will have to miss this Rob, thats the same day as the Infineon event.
ConeDodger

Come on out to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Saturday November 22nd 9am to noonish... Bring the family!
ConeDodger

Come on down bump!!!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif November 22nd is Reunion time! See the first post for details! cheer.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif Wednesday Bump! cheer.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! November 22nd, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Be there! Dancing Girls! Trained Monkeys! Ponies! None of these will be there! But you should come anyway!!!
ConeDodger

Come on done to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! November 22nd at 9:00am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring the family and meet the families!
ConeDodger

Come on Down! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion - Saturday November 22nd - 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue... NOBODY MOVE OR THE DONUT DIES!!!!
ConeDodger

Just 20 days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! 10% off your donut and coffee order, and memories that last forever depending on your drug use in the 60's!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd, 9am to noonish... Bring the car, the kids, and your spouse... Great way to start the Thanksgiving week!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Bring the gang and have some fun to start the Thanksgiving week... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner if Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish!
ConeDodger

November's Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday the 22nd, 9am to noonish! Bring the family and the car. Show it off!!!
ConeDodger

Only two weeks left until the November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Get the heck down here for this! Pony Rides! Ferris Wheels! Cotton Candy! NOT!!! Just us and the donuts the coffee and the cars... Should be great!
ConeDodger

Less than two weeks until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! November 22nd at Family Donuts and Deli Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... Bring the family and have some fun to start the Thanksgiving week!
ConeDodger

Just a week and a half until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli - Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Saturday November 22nd - 9am to noonish... Lots of fun to be had...
So be there! Don't make me come and drag your sorry ass down there...

ConeDodger

Come on down! People are coming from as far North as Oroville and South from Los Banos. You should be there too!!! chowtime.gif drooley.gif chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

See you in a week and a day at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! Bring the family as there WILL be kids there! Start the Thanksgiving Week off with a donut and some coffee!
ConeDodger
Only one week to go!!! Be there early and get the best donut!
ConeDodger

Less than one week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Should be a good one! Bring the whole family and come on down even if your 914 has assumed the natural jackstand Yoga position!

ConeDodger

Less than 5 days left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd, 9am to noonish... Bring the whole family. It really is about the people! Heck, trailer the car in if you have to!!!
ConeDodger

Only three days left! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd Famiily Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish! See you there!!!
eg914
I won't be able to make it this month. I have to replace the water pump in my daughter's car (third rebuilt pump to fail!). I am really hating Japanese water cooled cars about now.

Have a donut for me.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(eg914 @ Nov 19 2008, 10:23 PM) *

I won't be able to make it this month. I have to replace the water pump in my daughter's car (third rebuilt pump to fail!). I am really hating Japanese water cooled cars about now.

Have a donut for me.

Ok Bill but you're buying... biggrin.gif chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

Oh my gosh! It's tomorrow! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is tomorrow! Better get the cars polished up and tell the kids they are getting up early! Family Donuts and Deli! Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue! 9am to noonish!
ConeDodger
See you next month! That was a blast as usual.

I advertised this month in the Sacramento Bee paper and got an unintended consequence. A real mini and a BWM Z3 showed up... The mini guy was a Porsche club member and he said I thought I would come by and give you guys some crap but where are the 914's? I laughed and said, oh you must not know... 914's don't actually run and someone else was using my trailer.

A pleasure to see Paul Ilick's well engineered 914WRX... I bet that thing is a blast to drive!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.