Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, this is what I did on my Sunday afternoon.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ericv1
Click to view attachment

The 911 has been sitting under a tarp all summer long. I was pondering what to do with it because I did not want it to sit outside during the winter. I even considered renting space to store it. The garage is typically used for the teener. But, I've slowly been working on this car. I recentley put in a carpet kit. It rained two days ago and when I went to check the inside of the 911 out, the carpet was wet. So, here they are. This is a very tight squeeze but I can get the teener out by pushing it.

The second picture is the brakes for the 911. The calipers were frozen so I pulled them off, honed them out, and painted them up.

Click to view attachment
type47
Man, you've got to do something about those walls, they are seriously bowed...
plymouth37
QUOTE(type47 @ Oct 26 2008, 07:06 PM) *

av-943.gif I would get those checked out if I were you!
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Oct 26 2008, 06:09 PM) *

QUOTE(type47 @ Oct 26 2008, 07:06 PM) *

av-943.gif I would get those checked out if I were you!

That's how he's managed to fit both of those cars in there. I think Sears sells a tool for that......."the Garage Spreader".
championgt1
av-943.gif
LarryR
laugh.gif Its not broken He got the sears mega packer that allows you to put 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound sack they will revert to normal once the 911 is gone happy11.gif
cwpeden
If you cleaned the garage out whats that tail dragger still doing in there? huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.