Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any MN or NW WI guys have beetle parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
My 66 beetle had Centerline style wheels on it. I took them off and installed a set of stock wheels off my parts car. I don't want to put the centerlines on the parts car. Winter is coming around here and I can't move the thing now with no wheels. I'm looking for a cheap set of steel 5 bolt wheels with junk tires and wheel bolts. Anyone have a set clogging up a corner of the garage or leaning up against a tree in the woods?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
r_towle
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 27 2008, 11:47 AM) *
My 66 beetle had Centerline style wheels on it. I took them off and installed a set of stock wheels off my parts car. I don't want to put the centerlines on the parts car. Winter is coming around here and I can't move the thing now with no wheels. I'm looking for a cheap set of steel 5 bolt wheels with junk tires and wheel bolts. Anyone have a set clogging up a corner of the garage or leaning up against a tree in the woods?

You know I do..

Rich
r_towle
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 27 2008, 11:47 AM) *

Oops, no wide five here...sorry...

I could find some easily enough if you get stuck.
Jim has many...vw(at) charter (dot) net

He bought out a junk yard....he is sure to have a few sets.

RIch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.