Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this SF shop?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
SF Scooter
278 Clara Street
SF CA 94107

I have a powerboard with a Tanaka 33cc motor....basically a motorized Razor Scooter....these guys claim to have a 57cc 2 stroke replacement motor that kicks booty....ararrrrrrragghh, more power. Bluebird is the replacement engine....

Wondering if anyone can stop by and chat them up? Facts like top speed, bolt on versus mods, yada yada.....can't find any other shop that will consider just selling an engine....
krk
Man, I laughed out loud. Hot rodding a scooter. The bird board had an article on hot rodding a jack.... they may welcome you back Mike... laugh.gif

kim.

[edit: can't spell]
Joe Bob
The powerboards and scooters have been quite popular in the pits, prerunning the course chasing tools, getting lunch yada yada.....can't have some body else kick yer ass on a pit bike can ya? mueba.gif

Racing is racing..... blink.gif
seanery
most tracks are banning the gas powered scooters. Electric is the only way to fly!
Joe Bob
Oh please....there have been minibikes and trailbikes for ages in the pits. Prolly some dickhead that owns a 356.....
seanery
seriously. Fontana was the first place I saw them banned.
Joe Bob
Geez, next they will ban silly headgear.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.