Well, unfortunately I'm putting my 1999 glacier white 996 up for sale. I will be moving soon and it doesn't get driven that often with 2 kids. 5 months ago a new factory motor from Sunset Imports was put in after the car had the bad coolant/oil cocktail. While the engine was out the radiators (all 3) were cleaned, the air conditioning serviced (with new reciever/dryer), new battery, and 1,000 miles ago new rear tires. At the 90K service the transmission (tiptronic) was checked and new rotors and pads. With the new motor comes new alternator, starter, power steering pump, water pump, spark plugs, and headers. After 500 miles the oil was changed and everything checked. The chassis has 94,400 miles on it now after 2,000 have been put on the new motor. The car runs perfect and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.
It has Kinesis K-19 wheels (19x8.5 &11) that look really sharp. There is a small ding on the rear passenger wheel well and the rear bumper has been resprayed. The interior is leather and still in very good shape. The tiptronic controls on the steering wheel work but the leather on the steering wheel is starting to show it's age a little.
The warranty from Sunset Imports for the motor will stay with the car and be fully transferable (still have 19 months left on it). $26,000
Kent
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image