Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 914 body parts cheap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsha916
A 72 914, front, rear trunks & floors not to good, fenders/quarters are ok, perfer local pickup. Have title if someone wants whole car, To me it's not worth repairing!
Selling body parts cheap and Quickly! Ph#360-966-0298
Take Care
Bill
3d914
Bill,

Can you sawzall parts? If so, can you sawzall the following for me & what is price & shipping to 85050?

It needs to include the center-section out past the ends of the fillets where they're tangent to the firewall. You don't have to go below the seam at the engine shelf - just up-to and including it.

IPB Image

Thanks,
rfuerst911sc
How is the front bumper rubber top? If decent how much? Shipping to Orlando FL. 32829? Thanks
PlaysWithCars
Hi Bill, I don't know if its possible or practical, but I'm looking for a replacement front trunk weatherstrip channel. Its rusted out on my car. It looks like the channel is multipiece and held together by spot welds. I need the 'L' shaped piece that is spot welded on. Also interested in the engine harness for parts.

I'm down in Maple Valley and can come up to drill out spot welds if the channel is in good shape and you think it can be seperated from the car.
porsha916
Hi, Sorry for the delay, The front bumper top is bad(not a good pic)!
The front weatherstrip channel is rusted pretty bad! I will check for a engine wiring harness, it was removed with engine 6 months ago. I will check on the firewall piece it does not look rusted.
Take care
Bill
Mikey914
What would you want for a front end clip with light buckets? Part of the drivers front fender wouldn't hurt either. Could come pick up over Thanksgiving weekend.
porsha916
hi, the front end on this 914 is pretty bad, both fenders have been replaced, it has been repaired in a number of places(not well). Let me know if you still want it!
The scraping of the has been delayed because of rain,rain,rain, and rain! Please call (360)966-0298) if you are looking for body parts! Perfer local
Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Car's gone except firewall piece, and a front floor pan!
Take Care
Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.