Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some measurements
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
I need some measurements for a new project:

Tranny ear mounting (unibody) holes center to center

Suspension ears center to center

Distance from left tranny mount hole to left suspension ear center to center as well as the right side.

Distance between suspension ear and transaxle center.

Height difference between transaxle center and tranny mounts.

I know someone on here was doing a tube build thread and thought these measurements had been posted but dang if I could find them.

Thanks,
Mike
QUOTE(Sparky @ Oct 29 2008, 03:46 PM) *

Distance from left tranny mount hole to left suspension ear center to center as well as the right side.

I know someone on here was doing a tube build thread and thought these measurements had been posted but dang if I could find them.

Thanks,
Mike

Try the 914 Info top left corner this page.....
There are Body dim's listed there...

jkp
r_towle
QUOTE(Sparky @ Oct 29 2008, 04:46 PM) *

Thanks,
Mike

Come on up this weekend, I have one up in the air with no suspension...should be easy enough or you to get what you need.

Rich
Sparky
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 29 2008, 07:18 PM) *

Come on up this weekend, I have one up in the air with no suspension...should be easy enough or you to get what you need.

Rich

Rich, I'd love to come up this weekend however the honey-do list demands attention as well as helping Mom pack her stuff so she can move to Florida in a week. This whole clean the house out and get rid of Dads stuff since he passed away thing sucks!!IF I have some free time I need to bath the dog, stack 2 cord of wood, and track down 3 tons of wood pellets. Maybe in a couple of weeks when I get back from Florida if one of the teeners is still on the lift I can pop up.

Thanks!
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.