Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sasquatch heads east...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Malmz
My 914 just left. I took the new buyer for a test drive and pointed out all the ideosyncracies (sp). He took the wheel and had an ear to ear grin after he got a handle of not stalling it or grinding the gears. Not sure his wife was as happy...

We loaded it up, and he's heading East. The car should be in Kentucky in a few days.

Ironically, everything came full circle. My Excursion partially prompted my sale of the 914, and the new owner works at the Kentucky Excursion plant!

Anybody want to buy a nce Dodge Dakota? wink.gif

sm
krk
Steve,

Congrats on the sale! I'd love a dakota.... parking, parking.... hmmm.. yeh, I'd love a lot of things laugh.gif.

kim.
drew365
How much do you want for the Dakota? I'm not interested in buying, I have a '98 Dakota V-6 extended cab to sell and I'm trying to decide how much to ask. Good luck. Our ads may be competing in Truck Trader. smile.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(drew365 @ Feb 9 2004, 06:38 PM)
How much do you want for the Dakota? I'm not interested in buying, I have a '98 Dakota V-6 extended cab to sell and I'm trying to decide how much to ask. Good luck. Our ads may be competing in Truck Trader. smile.gif

You should start yours at $25-30k! laugh.gif Ergo, mine will look reasonable!

I'm hunting for $5500 right now... Mines older, but the miles are low and it has every option...

Somehow my driveway is still full and I still have two things on the street even after selling the 914... damn.

sm
Gint
Cool Steve.

Optima won't take a charge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.