Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbeau Classic II
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
1) Anyone running them?

1.5) How well do they fit?

2) Did you need to make special brackets?

2.5) Is it much hard to get in and out?

3) Where can I get the best price on them? Seems like they retail for $299, no discounts.

4) Anyone have one for sale?

Let me know.

Thanks.
scotty b
1: Yes ( in a Puma )

1.5 Me ? Fine, 5'10" 175 lbs

2: Yes, for the Puma. It has a REALLY low ceiling and the brackets offerd by Corbeua put it too high

2.5 : kinda of a tight fit, probably werse in a 914 since you have to get down to get in

3: That's about it

4: YES someone did in the a while ago I contacted him about buying one of the 2 and never have followed through with him. Too many other things occupying my attention span and money dry.gif . I'll go throught my PM's and let you know. I still need one
tronporsche
FYI, Corbeau makes seat covers now that can replace torn seats. They do this for the corbeau forzas, and maybe the ones you are looking for. I tell you this because if you find some used ones that aren't in good shape for a good price, than you can possibly fix em up nice and still have some money left over.
boxstr
I had them in my first 914, Fit was terrible, to wide. The construction was very poor, very thin covering material, and they were not comfortable.
Cheap,yes, but you get what you pay for.
CCLINJUSTMY$.02WORTH
Scott S
They are to tall for the car (they will take away 2-3" of headroom and greatly reduce the distance between the top of your legs and the bottom of the steering wheel). They do not fit in the firewall recess - even with the back pad removed, so you will lose an additional 2-3" of leg room in length as well.

It frustrates me that they say they will fit a 914. Yes, the brackets will bolt up - but that is the extent of them "fitting"....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.