Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone seen this liscense plate ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tronporsche
This is the original next to the original plate that I got off of my 914 8 years ago. I thought It would be kinda cool to see if the ex-owner of the car is here, somewhere. Coiencadentally, BT is my initials, but the 357 isn't what I carry !!Click to view attachment
Chevota79
not mine but i just bought a porsche that has plate # 003 LBT. I thought it was kinda funny extremely close together.

Josh
orange914
QUOTE(Chevota79 @ Oct 30 2008, 08:48 PM) *

not mine but i just bought a porsche that has plate # 003 LBT. I thought it was kinda funny extremely close together.

Josh

chevota79 (josh)

your world name has been making me wonder??? toyota with chevy motor??? i had to finally ask on this thread (liscense plate related). i once saw a toyota hilux with a chevy 350, the plates read toyolet. beerchug.gif

i once owned a lowered pinto with the plates "1pntlow" confused24.gif

mike
Chevota79
Your exactly right. Before i got sucked into this mess of a hobby I got into Four Wheeling and I have 79 Toyota with a 4.3 V6 and of course it is a work in project like all vehicles.

IPB Image
Sorry for the Hijack

Josh
Jeffs9146
Post a photo of the car!

I can't remember all of the plates my old 914's had and I have had at least 4 in the Central California area!
tronporsche
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Nov 1 2008, 05:45 PM) *

Post a photo of the car!

I can't remember all of the plates my old 914's had and I have had at least 4 in the Central California area!

Well, I only have one picture, and I don't know where it is.......... before I attacked it , it was a stock red 75' 914. The original paint would have been a metal looking light blue , factory. Before my father in- law got his hands on it , it would have belonged to a ken yearley. smile.gif Just to add to this, the car had just about NO rust. only the drivers rear floor pan is showing a need of attention, and the body had no dents, just small dings. The interior wasn't that bad, either.
zymurgist
My tail dragger has plates that contain the number 116. If you turn them upside down it looks like 911.
Jeffs9146
The original paint would have been a metal looking light blue

I had one that was this color but was an earlier car that was totaled. I sold the car to guy who took all of the parts out and put them in a later car. He also put a slant nose on it so I don't think it is yours!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.