Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's gona to far! I had a dream with brad in it.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric Taylor
Is it just me or has this board and the 914 taken over ever part of your life? I thought I was safe in my sleep but I guess not. In the dream I was picking up a pizza at the local take and bake, and there was brad. I guess he was on some kind of trip up the coast, just trying to get away from the 914 world. I remember really wanting to ask him to come over and fix my car, but I couldn't do it because he was really pissed at the little car's , but I mean come on, how often does someone knowledgable about 914's come to Newport?Anyway,just thought I would share.
Eric
Bruce Allert
he hasn't been in my dreams and neither has the 914 but the rest of the story (dreams) I'll keep to myself! happy11.gif
krk
What was he wearing?
Aaron Cox
LOL.... this is what i dream about....

the wedge in newport beach! of course I HAD to drive my teener there!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(acox914 @ Feb 9 2004, 08:13 PM)
LOL.... this is what i dream about....

the wedge in newport beach! of course I HAD to drive my teener there!

COOOL! I always wanted to try that. I would love to dream about that. I could never do that, I sink like a rock. I don't dream or remember them anyway. Come to think of it I don't sleep much either....
Joe Bob
Dunno know....I still dream of naked wimmen..... blink.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(73/2.0 9fourteen @ Feb 9 2004, 06:48 PM)
In the dream I was picking up a pizza at the local take and bake, and there was Brad.

I had a dream about pizza last night too.
Brad Roberts
Dude.. you are a freak.. more so than ME .. laugh.gif laugh.gif

I stopped dreaming about the cars a few years back.. now I just do it.

B
Eric Taylor
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 9 2004, 10:35 PM)
Dude.. you are a freak.. more so than ME .. laugh.gif laugh.gif

I stopped dreaming about the cars a few years back.. now I just do it.

B

Yeah, your right, I'm just to dam poor to do anything I wana, so dreams are all I have. I think tonight,maybe driving down 101 in a 3.6 teener, hummmm.
Eric
Brad Roberts
Do you plan on attending JP's event ??

B
Britain Smith
Hey Vegas...did you take that pic? I was a valet while I was in college and saw my fair share or crotchless panties and naked chicks pulling up in there cars for a night out.

-Britain
VegasRacer
No, I'm not the photographer.

Here's a wedding shot I also did not take.
Eric Taylor
Brad - I wish. I would really like to go, but my dad is having a special get together with his old high school buddies and there kids the same weekend. Which means, I have to go. Oh well
Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.