Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: uh, seriously?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty
Ummm...yeah.

All that glass must've added some serious "road-hugging weight."

If it crashes does the driver get 7 years bad luck total or for each mirror?

The guy should've just buffed and polished a Delorean.
ninefourteener
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!!

Whoever did that must have had a LOT of time on their hands.

Plus..... it looks like ass--LOL

beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Second time that "piece of art" has been up on ebay....the 356 weasels have been having a shitfit....
Dave_Darling
I HATE THAT FUCKING PAGE!!!

It looks like all the pics are loaded as full-size and full-resolution images, and then displayed at the smaller size to fit the page. But you have to load every single one of the stupid things, all of them, which takes too long and thrashes the living hell out of my disk! Which means I can't even close the goddamn window while the damn thing is loading!

Whoever set that page up should be pummeled.

--DD
Bigbohr
DD, stop dumping all those $$ in your teener then and get DSL happy11.gif
aufaber
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 10 2004, 07:31 AM)
Second time that "piece of art" has been up on ebay....the 356 weasels have been having a shitfit....

Probably the 4th time it's been a thread on here.

You get my e-mail mike?
Chris H.
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 10 2004, 11:46 AM)
I HATE THAT FUCKING PAGE!!!

It looks like all the pics are loaded as full-size and full-resolution images, and then displayed at the smaller size to fit the page.  But you have to load every single one of the stupid things, all of them, which takes too long and thrashes the living hell out of my disk!  Which means I can't even close the goddamn window while the damn thing is loading!

Whoever set that page up should be pummeled.

--DD

Dave, if you have an opinion please express it! DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!!!! lol2.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(aufaber @ Feb 10 2004, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 10 2004, 07:31 AM)

Probably the 4th time it's been a thread on here.

You get my e-mail mike?

Yupppperz, ship it tomorrow.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Bigbohr @ Feb 10 2004, 10:10 AM)
DD, stop dumping all those $$ in your teener then and get DSL happy11.gif

Got DSL at home. Got much better than that (I think I'm off the end of a T-3 at a minimum) right here at work. Yeah, I do read the Board while at work! It still takes too goddamn long to load. I think it's mostly because of all the disking required to store all of those stupid images.

--DD
DuckRyder
I hope they reserved a special place in Hell for that guy.
aufaber
I think it's kinda cool. I wouldn't do it, but it looks nicely done.. Keeping it cleen would be a nightmare.
red914
the artist should be kicked square in the nuts. shoulda done it to a pinto or something. or grown grass on a pacer.
Joseph Mills
Yeah that page does SUCK. Why I oughta.....

But I think the concept is cool. And it appears that it was definitely well executed. And I'm glad they chose a 356. They're cool enough you can do ANY thing with them. Ask mikez.

I'd love to see film footage of it flying down a two-lane blacktop around sundown out in the desert. With 2,000 dunebuggies comin' down the mountains. smoke.gif
tracks914
Ok, so you are driving down the road and an oncoming truck kisses the far shoulder and kicks up a bunch of stones........... w00t.gif

Or you have to wash it....and on the way to the hospital to get stitches..... wacko.gif

Or some kid in the parking lot runs into it with a shopping cart smash.gif
Not my kind of car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.